Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Warpath, Thundercracker, Wheeljack in Oz

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    A Hasbro employee that I trust has verified that those items are in their warehouse (because he's currently playing with the ones he bought as an employee). We just have to wait until stock makes its way to the stores... whichever they may be now.
    Question is which store? Gotta get one for HD if I find one.

Just so glad that Karnival Prime did an order for this awhile ago before all the rubbish happened.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    A Hasbro employee that I trust has verified that those items are in their warehouse (because he's currently playing with the ones he bought as an employee). We just have to wait until stock makes its way to the stores... whichever they may be now.
    Thanks for the info griffin, will await the stock to arrive in store

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post

But if such toys are in a high demand - can't Hasbro just re-release them later with the DOTM toys?
    Probably not because Hasbro wouldn't want non-movie TFs to compete with the sales of movie TFs. That's why we never got the Animated Constructicons. (-_-) They might re-release them after DOTM has died down (just as Universe 2.0/Henkei ended when ROTF came along, but Generations/United/RtS came along afterwards). They'll probably call it something else so we can extend the acronym and it'll be something like CHUGHURDHASFOJNTK

well, my pre order with BBTS for the set with Warpath sure aint changing status yet . Ive already secured United Wheeljack the 3 set I went for to have an alternate version and actually was more for Warpath...hopefully these get released soon.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I only needed to get Warpath I have the others. So I just hit ebay and got it over with. Dont need the stress of hunting for the one good toy in a sea of movie junk.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMagnus View Post
    Question is which store? Gotta get one for HD if I find one.
    That would be much appreciated sir!

I just got word from my Hong Kong supplier that he expects Generations W3 2011 to hit over there in August with the following assortment:

2 x Warpath
    2 x Wheeljack
    2 x Thundercracker
    1 x Kup
    1 x Scourge

So, it looks like, as expected, Generations will well continue into movie time, and since this is Hong Kong, I'd assume Robot Kingdom has access to the same content, so before anyone goes out and overpays at eBay, I'd relax and hold out for local or Hong Kong.

The online store I use in Perth had his stock of Warpath, Wheeljack and Thundercracker come in last week. I have no idea who his supplier is though.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    I just got word from my Hong Kong supplier that he expects Generations W3 2011 to hit over there in August with the following assortment:

2 x Warpath
    2 x Wheeljack
    2 x Thundercracker
    1 x Kup
    1 x Scourge

So, it looks like, as expected, Generations will well continue into movie time, and since this is Hong Kong, I'd assume Robot Kingdom has access to the same content, so before anyone goes out and overpays at eBay, I'd relax and hold out for local or Hong Kong.
    Quote Originally Posted by robwin1974 View Post
    The online store I use in Perth had his stock of Warpath, Wheeljack and Thundercracker come in last week. I have no idea who his supplier is though.
    Better late than never I suppose (even if it's still four months away).

That case assortment and wave has already received a limited release in the US (and I believe also in HK since RK did have limited numbers of Warpaths available).

BBTS are also slowly fulfilling pre-orders for that case assortment at the moment (a few guys here have received theirs already).