Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Hobby Link Japan (HLJ) feedback

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I have actually spoken to amiami and ny support, they are no where as close as to the stories I am hearing from AE .

But yes I have to agree, hobby search and hlj really drives on customer service.

I still do not like how hlj release new items and we keep refreshing till it appears somewhere.

Megatran Guest

Two gigantic non-transformable toys (not by TT but lincenced through Sentinel) are now half price. 22,500 Yen each.

Gigantic Action Megazarak

Gigantic Action Black Zarak

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Two gigantic non-transformable toys (not by TT but lincenced through Sentinel) are now half price. 22,500 Yen each.

Gigantic Action Megazarak

Gigantic Action Black Zarak
    With the weak Japan Yen they currently work out at $$188US compared to the $570US they still cost at BBTS. With nearly $400US difference Just put one in my private warehouse

Edit: LG07 Jetfire and MP Ultra Magnus just dropped today But them combined with Scorponok and a single Super Sonico figure means I'm paying $140 to have 4 items shipped But then Jetfire is big, MP Magnus is really big and Scoponok is freakin huge so guess it makes sense

I will say this for HLJ, they work fast! Whereas my last order with BBTS took almost a day to process my last credit card payment, then spent a solid 2 to 3 days in the Warehouse before shipping, HLJ processed my shipping payment within half an hour and took less than half a day to send me the 'we have shipped' notice.
    Last edited by BigTransformerTrev; 26th December 2014 at 06:42 PM.

Megatran Guest

Too much empty space in the HLJ box. Consequently, Optimus Prime box was crushed on the front face.

Nano Block Optimus Prime box was resealed on one side.

Megatran Guest

Transformers Gigantic Action Megazarak by Sentinel is 50% off sale again.

Transformers Gigantic Action Megazarak by Sentinel is 50% off sale again.
    I've tempted by that twice now but have to keep reminding myself third party transforming ones are coming!
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Got to give props to HLJ

As part of my pre order service, I use HLJ as one of my main suppliers for Japanese items. I order 5-10 of each item, and then correct closer to release.

I did this over the weekend for the Fembots, but checking today (early morning) I saw I still had 10 on order so I re-corrected thinking I had made a mistake or not saved or something.

After work I checked again and was still showing 10 of each on order and this time I know I had saved/confirmed things.

After a quick email to their trouble email address, I had a reply in 20 minutes with a manual correction and a note to say this was not normal behaviour and it would be looked into by the tech team.

Well done HLJ

Megatran Guest

I've only very recently seen QT-19 Convoy & 20 Megatron preorder listed. But its showing up as 'Stop Order'. Does this mean its already sold out or staging to commence the preorder?

I've only very recently seen QT-19 Convoy & 20 Megatron preorder listed. But its showing up as 'Stop Order'. Does this mean its already sold out or staging to commence the preorder?
    It means that they have taken all the preorders they are able to fill.
    Keep checking the listings if you're keen, they might order more from the supplier or someone might cancel their preorder.

Generally if it's out of stock, and not on backorder, the site will list the item as "discontinued"
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Megatran Guest

^ That didn't take long.