Page 7 of 380 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

Thread: The Action Pose Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime
    Actually that's the Japanese Galaxy Force Starscream, which Hasbro badly repainted for the TRU exclusive 2-pack.
    To be fair, it's actually a pretty nice repaint. Horrible match for the character in the show, but still a pretty good colour scheme.

I have both versions, anyway.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

My Cybertron display. I really like it. The full range of scales really comes to the fore. It's one of my personal favourites next to the TFM ones. I think scale is an important addition to any TF line. It allows you to display in more interesting set ups.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

I just noticed that they're all 'bots. I hope your 'cons are set up in a similar way too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    I just noticed that they're all 'bots. I hope your 'cons are set up in a similar way too.
    Unfortunately they aren't. I don't have very much display space. Most of my TFs remain in plastic tubs littered around my house. At any given time, I might have about 5% of my collection on display at most. Hence why I posted this as a my "present" display. I hope to change it in June when my job hunting comes to a (hopefully successful) end (*fingers crossed*)

My previous displays on that shelf there (one of my two main displays) were the Classics Decepticons and before that an Optimus vs. Megatron homage. My idea for the next one would be Cybertron Decepticons or Energon Autobots. Maybe even the BTs since its been a long while since they were all out on display.

Quote Originally Posted by dirge
    To be fair, it's actually a pretty nice repaint. Horrible match for the character in the show, but still a pretty good colour scheme.
    Well yeah, it's a terrible looking Starscream. Would've rocked if Hasbro had called it Thrust. (-_-)

Quote Originally Posted by goro View Post
    dammit u have the 2 pack / voyager size starscream.. wanna sell it to me?lol
    LOL no chance. Sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    oooohhh a pic of the inside of the Tetsuwan base is worth much
    I get the feeling your a stalker kind of guy...
    Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post

My Cybertron display. I really like it. The full range of scales really comes to the fore. It's one of my personal favourites next to the TFM ones. I think scale is an important addition to any TF line. It allows you to display in more interesting set ups.
    Thats some pretty cool posing going on there. I too thought the Galaxy Force figures were some of the bestest. Probably the one series that I own the most of.
    Never understood why Hasbro had Prime's cannons in an over-shoulder config though. It never was like that in the show and IMO the round the back waist config looks more natural.

*nods* great photography and use of vaseline on the lenses.

"Like sands in an hour glass..."

Okay lets give this a try....

Girl Power!
    Posed them in power rangers style battle formation

only 1 fembot I own is missing from the pic
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]