Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hasbro at eb expo 2015

Default Hasbro at eb expo 2015

Anyone heading to EB Expo in Sydney this weekend? on the map there's a hasbro booth (number 16)

https://guidebook.com/guide/34974/map/53077/

Not sure what's actually going to be there but I'll be heading over there tomorrow and hopefully there's some transformers stuff up for grabs over there, I'll be sure to update this thread on what's there.

(P.s though this thread was best here, sorry if not)

I've heard that there will be a toy display of some of this years Generations toys... and another display of something called Star Wars.

If anyone takes some photos, feel free to post them up here for the rest of us to look at.

Megatran Guest

Source please.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Source please.
    The voices in my head told me...

Sorry for taking so long, here's some pictures of the Hasbro booth hosted by GoktimusPrime. (didnt realise some of the photos were blurry until after i looked on them later :s)

I find it interesting they have some Transformers not available in Australia in their display (Magnus, Brake Nec, Huffer etc)

Well done on Gok for running Hasbro's store btw!
    Last edited by UltimateGalvatron; 5th October 2015 at 09:31 AM.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Hasbro can source when they want too I guess, pretty cool
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    I find it interesting they have some Transformers not available in Australia in their display (Magnus, Brake Nec, Huffer etc)
    Says the person who's avatar is a Transformer that was never released in Australia. Btw, Huffer was released here (albeit rare).

I didn't mean to offend mate. TBH I only chose this avatar because it is a cool art piece I don't really collect G1 and I wasn't around back in 1987.
    My point is still valid, all was wondering why they would have TFs that haven't been released in Australia (or never will in the case of Brake Neck and Quickslinger)
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    I didn't mean to offend mate. TBH I only chose this avatar because it is a cool art piece I don't really collect G1 and I wasn't around back in 1987.
    My point is still valid, all was wondering why they would have TFs that haven't been released in Australia (or never will in the case of Brake Neck and Quickslinger)
    The display is there to give the general idea of the ongoing toyline (as it will be available to retailers and public throughout the next 12 months), so it wasn't to specifically promote those particular toys.

(I actually suggested to Hasbro to include some Combaticons if they already had samples, or were allowed by Hasbro US... as it would be something Goktimus could then specifically say is coming to stores if anyone asked him where to find the Combiners, plus it would have generated a bit of fan-hype for the display by having "unreleased" toys included.)

I was under the impression that Hasbro were providing the wave 4 combiner, otherwise I would have posted down my Optimus Maximus. (they were only wanting to borrow my Leader Thundercracker, which wasn't enough on its own to send there and try to get back... and I figured that if they had all the other 2015 toys, missing one wouldn't matter as much)