Page 625 of 833 FirstFirst ... 605615620621622623624625626627628629630635645 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,250 of 8328

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

At K-mart Dandenong, all they had was just Slugslinger x3.

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Myer CBD has the RID Warrior class wave with Bludgeon, Thermidor and Twinferno. Couldn't see any TR Slugslingers, just a few haphazardly place Kups remain of that revision wave.

FatalityPitt Guest

Scouted Highpoint this arvo. No TR Wave 5/6 deluxes in any shop. Myer did however have RiD Bludgeon and Thermidor ($29).

Kmart Footscray had a Twintwist, but the helmet was a bit dented (factory defects)

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Looks like I scored a few wins, my search for slugslinger and thus Titan Returns is over, but first my report
    *warning image heavy, oversized ko microns and terrible QC involved*

Werribee plaza (entire):nothing at all to report, asked kmart last night about a restock on deluxes since all they had was a possibly returned twinferno, but there was nothing

Kmart Sanctuary Lakes: (been calling it something else all this time, sorry!) had a lone misfire, already had so I moved on

Kmart altona gate:WHAT THE HELL looks like they recieved both wave 5 (misfire windblade etc) and slugslinger's wave, saw a windblade and then 2 slugslingers as well as a hotrod and 2-3 kups and a hardhead, guess this makes things interesting, only took one slugslinger...be advised the qc was terrible, both of them had this weird mouth recess thing going on, pic related is the one I left, least the one I took home was solid in tightness (yes, that isn't a plastic guard over his head its painted/molded like this)

Toyworld Docklands:This was VERY interesting, found some neat little things here, first up they have both the RID combiners AND the "robovision" movie optimus voyager and for the price why buy the new tlk one...I have the movie the best prime so I had zero need, prices as per picture *edit* gah even I can't see but iirc the combiners were $59.99, just bumblebee and menasor combiners

They also had a bunch of leader blasters, a lone cw leader armada megatron (they refuse to drop his price so let him sit there linger) and that 3 step dragonstorm thing for $159

Now for some "grey" items, the first one has some history and the only reason why I'm posting it is because its possibly the only way to get your hands on them here for a reasonable price, you know those takara arms micron things where you basically build your own converting gun to robot minicon thing, well these here are oversized knock offs, at $2 a pop I decided to give them to my trio of target masters and one for krok because its basically his old action master partner (they will need modification however as they aren't 5mm out of the box, will also need plastic nippers to help build or nail cutters if feeling cheap)

And the back which demonstrates what they are

Second I just laughed at, good old "thunderstorm"

Finally, what's worse than a ko and an abomination, shoddy QC! (and thus why we are never gonna move on from tlk deluxes)

Robovision Optimus Prime... from 2007? That's some killer shelfwarming!

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Robovision Optimus Prime... from 2007? That's some killer shelfwarming!
    Judging from its price of a deluxe I'd say its a warehouse find that hasbro palmed off to toyworld, he wasn't there last month (although the cw leader armada megs has been there for well over a year now lol)

Disappointed really, would of bought a ratchet or ironhide because lol cheap toyz but not this...thing

Saw Twinferno x2, Thermidor and Bludgeon RID warriors at Myer Highpoint.
    Saw nothing of interest at Westfield Airport West.

P.S. also saw the arms micron knock-offs at Toyworld Highpoint.

A movie 1 figure? Now? That's really weird
    Cool to know the RiD combiner teams are out.
    Will have to go look for those

No slugslingers at Northland/Plenty road Kmart JD Campbellfield had a restock but the Slugslingers were all gone
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Kmart altona gate:WHAT THE HELL looks like they recieved both wave 5 (misfire windblade etc) and slugslinger's wave, saw a windblade and then 2 slugslingers as well as a hotrod and 2-3 kups and a hardhead, guess this makes things interesting, only took one slugslinger...be advised the qc was terrible, both of them had this weird mouth recess thing going on, pic related is the one I left, least the one I took home was solid in tightness (yes, that isn't a plastic guard over his head its painted/molded like this)
    I managed to buy that Slugslinger early this morning. That mouth-thing actually doesn't look too bad; just wasn't expecting it after seeing the stock photos.