Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Deluxe-class Repugnus coming

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Deluxe-class Repugnus coming

Apparently there's a listing for a Deluxe Repugnus in the PotP line. Looks to be an exclusive. No pics or much in the way of details yet.

Link - Seibertron.com

If it's true, I hope there's a more widespread release of Grotusque planned as well. Though TBH I would have preferred a bit more in the way of new molds, with some remolds for the Decepticon Headmaster Juniors/1988 headmasters. Repugnus and Squeezeplay are close enough that they could have worked as retools, same for Grotusque and Fangry, and I'm pretty certain you could get a decent Horri-bull remold out of PotP Slag/Slug or Sinnertwin.

He will go well with my LG Doublecross and TR Grotusque.

New information on this.

Amazon.ca has a listing for Repugnus. The various Amazon sites around the world are well known for prematurely listing upcoming items and this looks like another case of that.

http://news.tfw2005.com/2018/05/06/g...azon-ca-363427

Another friggin exclusives that won't likely see a release here, coz, ya know, there's no other country that buys transformers outside of America....

But I will find a way of getting him. Need the 3 completed for the collection

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Another friggin exclusives that won't likely see a release here, coz, ya know, there's no other country that buys transformers outside of America....

But amazon.ca is a Canadian site...

But it is highly annoying for those outside of continental America who want it.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

bowspearer Guest

And the plot thickens - now it looks like there's going to be a Repugnus Vs Counterpunch 2-pack. If this is the same figure as the TFCC version, I am not going to be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post

Try being a Star Wars Black Series collector!
    Amazon exclusives
    Toys R Us exclusives
    Walmart exclusives
    Walgreens exclusives
    Target exclusives

all for america only. Although you can get most of them from other online places like BBTS etc.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    New information on this.

Amazon.ca has a listing for Repugnus. The various Amazon sites around the world are well known for prematurely listing upcoming items and this looks like another case of that.

http://news.tfw2005.com/2018/05/06/g...azon-ca-363427
    Amazon America have now also listed it, with additional product info...

• Special Edition Titans Return Repugnus and Titan Master Dastard
    • Features a Deluxe Class Repugnus figure with premium deco
    • Also comes with a special edition Prime Master figure, Solus Prime
    • Comes in special edition packaging; celebrate the Prime Wars Trilogy with this collectible set
    • Includes Deluxe Class Repugnus figure, Titan Master Dastard figure, special edition Solus Prime Prime Master figure, 2 accessories, and instructions. Ages 8 and up.
    Still no release date at this stage.
    Last edited by griffin; 5th June 2018 at 07:57 PM.

If Amazon AU doesn't stock him, (which looks pretty likely) there's a good chance RK will stock him as they have the Amazon exclusive Nemesis Prime and Wreck-gar listed.

That's more expense than I'd like to pick up Repugnus, but what do they say about beggars and choosing?

Galvatran Guest

Unconfirmed report of an extract from the bio:

OH MY GOD THEY KILLED KENNY... YOU DASTARD!