Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) > Beyond the Spacebridge (Non-Transformers Section) > MOTU & POP - Classic & New

Sightings/Sales

Old 23rd October 2010, 08:22 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Default Kup's MOTU Gallery

Here is my ongoing Masters of the Universe Collection:

Old 23rd October 2010, 08:27 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Keldor

The Duel with Randor

The Defeat

The vial

The Costly Error

The acid

Skeletor

Last edited by kup; 25th October 2010 at 12:43 AM.
Old 23rd October 2010, 08:29 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

The Snake Men

King Hiss

Now I need to get the rest of the Snake men but they are freaking expensive and hard to get!

Last edited by kup; 24th October 2010 at 01:34 AM.
Old 23rd October 2010, 08:30 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

He-Man ambushed by Skeletor

Old 23rd October 2010, 09:50 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

I've never really followed MOTU post 1980's... so, Keldor is actually Skeletor after an accident playing with some acid huh? I don't recall this being explained in the HB cartoons. Keldor is kinda like Drift then

BTW, awesome collection Kup!
G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Old 23rd October 2010, 11:16 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
I've never really followed MOTU post 1980's... so, Keldor is actually Skeletor after an accident playing with some acid huh? I don't recall this being explained in the HB cartoons. Keldor is kinda like Drift then
Keldor is actually from the 80s. He was part of a story in post filmation comics depicting the origins of Skeletor. The 2003 cartoon expanded upon the same basic concept.

Here, watch this so you understand the reference that I am making.

Keldor is nothing like Drift. Keldor is the origin of Skeletor so they are one and the same not some randomly made up and forced upon 'Poochie the dog' character

Quote:
BTW, awesome collection Kup!
Thanks!
Old 24th October 2010, 11:18 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

You wont have to worry much about the snake men for the 200x series figures kup, there's only Kobra Khan and "the General" = Rattlor (as he was called in the 80's), Tongue Lashor, Squeeze and all the rest of the snake men that "had" a figure in the original series only have Statues in the 200x series - sadly..... wouldv'e been awesome if they had official moving figures.

King Randor there is a statue is he? If you still want to get the snakemen statues - they had them before at the Parramatta Phantom zone ( went on sale a few months ago) but am not sure if they still do.
Old 25th October 2010, 12:40 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
You wont have to worry much about the snake men for the 200x series figures kup, there's only Kobra Khan and "the General" = Rattlor (as he was called in the 80's), Tongue Lashor, Squeeze and all the rest of the snake men that "had" a figure in the original series only have Statues in the 200x series - sadly..... wouldv'e been awesome if they had official moving figures.

King Randor there is a statue is he? If you still want to get the snakemen statues - they had them before at the Parramatta Phantom zone ( went on sale a few months ago) but am not sure if they still do.
Yeah, the Stactions is what makes them difficult as it drives the shipping up due to weight and have high risk of damage if not in their original packaging.

I will try to get General Rattlor and Cobra Khan but they are pricey compared to other figures. I am also after an Evil-Lyn and Sorceress so she can go with the castle.
Old 25th October 2010, 08:14 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kup View Post
Yeah, the Stactions is what makes them difficult as it drives the shipping up due to weight and have high risk of damage if not in their original packaging.

I will try to get General Rattlor and Cobra Khan but they are pricey compared to other figures. I am also after an Evil-Lyn and Sorceress so she can go with the castle.
Evil-Lyn has a figure, the sorceress is only issued as a statue in the 200x series so good luck with her.
Old 25th October 2010, 08:18 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Kup, i love the motu stuff.. i too really liked the 200x stuff but i did not have the room or would never have the room to display them the way they deserve to be i am glad to see the figures went to a great home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
Evil-Lyn has a figure, the sorceress is only issued as a statue in the 200x series so good luck with her.
i have a sorceress staction for sale (in a set)

Follow Me on Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Spike on Twiter - @84Spike
for all my Sightings and stuff