Page 39 of 63 FirstFirst ... 192934353637383940414243444959 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Definitive Comic collection from Hachette now in Australia

Hi,

I also received 32 & 33 in the mail today
    Xbox Live - Morgatron84
    PSN - Bullzye111
    Twitter- Morgatron84

Yeah, I got em' today with the same invoice. Also had the same charges in the last two weeks but I'm pretty confident that the first charge was for last months and the most recent for this months.

But we'll see how it pans out from here.

Mine were at my mailbox as well, so hopefully they are trying to catch up.
    If people were only charged $40 on their cards for this delivery (I haven't had a look at mine), then it was just a just a misprint, and not what they were going to be charging.

We're almost at halfway... which makes it seem like a long way off to the finish, but it's been 16 deliveries so far, or about 1 and a quarter years since it started here.

I can almost see a picture forming!

Such a great series. Crap if you want to read in order though like me

Yeah, I just started on issue two...

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I'm assuming they will continue this past 80 volumes and include the conclusion of the IDW universe... at least the Lost Light stuff without the other Hasbro properties to license.

This shipment was Volume 71, and finally Volume 2 containing US 5-10 and some great UK material. Most of the books I have left aside (sometimes sneak peaking) as I really wanted to do this in chronological order (at least for the Marvel material). It brings back such warm memories, reading these old stories again. Amazing what you forget after twenty five years though.

I really hope they release Volume 3, 4 and 5 soon. I have Volume 6 onwards set aside, and I'll finally be able to read them.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

You can take a look at the TFWiki page to see what's coming up: https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Transformers..._G1_Collection

The next dispatch should have volume 3 in it so that'll help if you wanna read Chronological.

Thanks Alectric, much appreciated!
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Picked up from the post office yesterday.....Issue 34 (Vol 3) and Issue 35 (Vol 23). I was charged on the 6th of January for these and charged again on the 17th so Im hoping the next set will be out at the post office at the end of the month.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.