Page 15 of 63 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202535 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Definitive Comic collection from Hachette now in Australia

The next shipment should come out on Monday... which will be the fourth for those who subscribed early, and you should be getting the free bookends with it.

I'll be getting the my third delivery, so nothing free for me this month.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The next shipment should come out on Monday... which will be the fourth for those who subscribed early, and you should be getting the free bookends with it.

I'll be getting the my third delivery, so nothing free for me this month.
    Got my third shipment today (Issue 6 - Vol 37 and Issue 7 - Vol 8 (with Issue 1 / Vol 6) which was the same as others got earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    My third shipment arrived, containing Volumes 6, 8, and 37
    Now I like Target 2006. It's the first Transformers comic story I ever read, but now I have three versions of Volume 6 which is a bit much...!

Mine arrived today. One was I'd bleh, the other US/UK headmasters. Given the nostalgia of Titans Return, I am going to enjoy reading this one.

Oh and bookends!
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Also got my third shipment today and yes that also brings me up to 3 x issue 6. So putting them together it's 666?!? Well, guess when it comes to TFs, I tend to give in to temptation...

It really annoys me how they have different issues going out to different people....

I was one of the first to sight it, buy it, and subscribed all on day one.... And somehow I'm in the late subscriber group?

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Mine arrived today. One was I'd bleh, the other US/UK headmasters. Given the nostalgia of Titans Return, I am going to enjoy reading this one.

Oh and bookends!
    Yeah thats the shipment I got too.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    It really annoys me how they have different issues going out to different people....

I was one of the first to sight it, buy it, and subscribed all on day one.... And somehow I'm in the late subscriber group?

Pretty sucky. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have even known it was available here

So with weekend deliveries for the holidays I received today issues 8, 9, 10 and 11 with the bookends for my fourth shipment. Wasn't expecting this many but good holiday reading there.

Check your mailboxes today, as the next shipment is due.

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    So with weekend deliveries for the holidays I received today issues 8, 9, 10 and 11 with the bookends for my fourth shipment. Wasn't expecting this many but good holiday reading there.
    Yeah I got the 4 issues too....

I wonder why? Coz a double sized shipment means a double sized hit to the bank

If it's just to put us into line with the ones that were 2 ahead I can survive.... If it's to skip a month I'll be upset.... And if it's to finish it earlier and we are constantly doubled I don't know what to feel....

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Yeah I got the 4 issues too....

I wonder why? Coz a double sized shipment means a double sized hit to the bank

If it's just to put us into line with the ones that were 2 ahead I can survive.... If it's to skip a month I'll be upset.... And if it's to finish it earlier and we are constantly doubled I don't know what to feel....
    Surely it'll just be a catch up...