Page 7 of 63 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Definitive Comic collection from Hachette now in Australia

So I opened up Volume 6 the other day and had a read. Now this is the first time I have ever read a Transformer comic, whether it be US or UK, and IMO it wasn't that exciting.

But then I unfolded the poster and Wow! it was much bigger than I expected. Also love seeing that G1 style, it reminds me of looking at the back of a Transformers box when I was a kid.

Are the poster's going to keep coming with each Issue? I'd keep collecting just for the poster alone.

I did notice on the backside with the character bios that Hot Rod's name was
    misspelled as "Hod Rod". Boo! let's all demand a replacement ha ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunsurge View Post

I did notice on the backside with the character bios that Hot Rod's name was
    misspelled as "Hod Rod". Boo! let's all demand a replacement ha ha ha.
    you didn't notice that Jazz's picture is of Prowl ;-)
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    you didn't notice that Jazz's picture is of Prowl ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunsurge View Post
    Are the poster's going to keep coming with each Issue? I'd keep collecting just for the poster alone
    Poster is issue 1 only. If you like the sytle of that poster you can find it and other ones in the series online (for example the one with the book can be found here) and take them to say officeworks and have them printed for a few bucks.
    I mean there could be posters at a later date, but as far as I know no, there are no more posters coming.

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    so it wasn't until issue 45, and then another two years in issue 68, when she started taking on Decepticons).
    At the same time, what she did to Unicron in Issue 75 did massively make up for alot of that.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    Poster is issue 1 only. If you like the sytle of that poster you can find it and other ones in the series online (for example the one with the book can be found here) and take them to say officeworks and have them printed for a few bucks.
    I mean there could be posters at a later date, but as far as I know no, there are no more posters coming.
    That is an awesome idea. I found a few more G1 battle posters on that link you posted too. Cheers!

So guys has anyone received anything yet from their online subscription order?

Not yet.

Subsribed from 2 so might be different for the 1 club.

From what others have said about recent years Bissett magazines send two issues at a time, so if you ordered from issue 1 you'll get your first delivery when issue 2 is out (so that you get issues 1 & 2 together) if you ordered from issue 2 you'll get your first delivery when issue 3 is out (so that you get issues 2 & 3) and so on and so forth

Yeah, just checked my despatch history and there's nothing listed as outgoing. I ordered back on the 21st of August - just thought I'd have seen something by now. I'll keep waiting...