Thread: Shameless Plug: Getting out before its too late sale

Default Shameless Plug: Getting out before its too late sale

So... I decide to get out of collecting city Lego before I ended up spending 'too' much. Though I think I may have reached that point already

Everything is up on Ebay. Lots of stuff for sale. Everything has been treated with care. Free postage on everything. Registered Ozformers members will get a bit of a discount too.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Lot of great stuff there Firecracker and the free postage is an awesome incentive.
    One treasure you have for sale there I have to point out to people is the brick separator tool. An essential Lego item if e'er there were one. Saved me a fortune in dental bills and replacement parts for chewed bricks once I obtained mine.
    I have two just in case I ever lose one.

Oh so that was you! With such great incentives I think competition is gonna be steep though

that's a lot of Lego to be getting rid of,wouldn't mind some but I'm working on my TF collection and i don't think having small bits of Lego around of the house with a 8 month who puts everything in her mouth at the moment is a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabias Prime View Post
    ...who puts everything in her mouth at the moment is a good idea.
    Ha ha, my boy is almost 16 months and he's still putting things in his mouth! Its a real battle to not get him to eat his Eric Carle books.

Bumpage as items start ending shortly.

Wouldn't have minded the separator piece but I'm trying to stay away from Lego. No time for it. I keep on getting myself into things I just don't have time for atm and I've to date resisted most of the new Lego. Only thing I will get is Space Police.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection