Page 943 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 923933938939940941942943944945946947948953963 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,430 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    it is to make the heads look larger on the larger figure. The same reason the ones without it have a helmet/face shield and the leaders all have helmets. I'm pretty sure that was stated at one of the last botcons. I agree that in most cases, it looks better without it, and I also feel it limits the head articulation severely. not the best gimmick adjustment.
    ↑Pretty much what I said. Same reason why G1 Spike and Zarak don't solely form the heads of Fortress Maximus and Scorponok respectively.

No-one's even reading this. Purple monkey dishwasher Power of the Porgs nose pickers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Yes they are relatively the same size (height is at least). The head is a decent bit smaller than the newest TR Bumblebee, but that is more due to the proportions of the figure.

We might get a new one down the line, given the melting pot of rumours from various sources, but the mould is a great fit and currently sits with my minibots.
    Found him and his Targetmaster like accessory at the bottom of a 60 liter storage bin. Works perfectly, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Power of the Porgs
    That sounds like the next Transformers x Star Wars crossover right there!

Does anyone know what scale (as in 1:24, etc) the MP-10 and later Masterpeice figures alt modes are?

There's no scale stated anywhere but they measure out to be roughly 1:30.

MPs follow cartoon scale rather than real life scale. Otherwise Bumblebee would be larger and Inferno and Grapple would be massive. But a consistent vehicle scale has never been marketed as being part of what MP is about (that's more for lines like Binaltech, Alternity etc.).

Anyone remember what the last figure was that had spring loaded missiles before Hasbro and Takara started going with friction and then phasing missiles out entirely?

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Anyone remember what the last figure was that had spring loaded missiles before Hasbro and Takara started going with friction and then phasing missiles out entirely?
    I haven't had a thorough look yet, but Metroplex comes to mind as a new mould toy with missile launchers.

But TakaraTomy was re-releasing old Movie moulds in their Movie Best line last year, and some of those still had spring-loaded missiles from their earlier release (Starscream and Megatron).
    Oh, and the Leader Tribute Optimus, which was the 2007 Optimus toy that came out last year too.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Combiner Wars Leader-class Skywarp?

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    Combiner Wars Leader-class Skywarp?
    That reminds me - the two CW Leader Megatrons had missile launchers... which may only be a couple of years ago, but I can't think of any off the top of my head since then that are new moulds.

I know Nautica, Arcee and Windblade have been in IDW for a while and all have gotten toys. I guess Elita-1, Firestar and Moonracer are in IDW also since they have toys coming. Are there any other female Transformers in IDW that might point to future toys?

(I'm getting a little sick of the sausage fest aspect of Transformers)