Page 95 of 146 FirstFirst ... 758590919293949596979899100105115 ... LastLast

Thread: Lego Sightings

Quote Originally Posted by Akky82 View Post
    Wouldnt surprise me, 2 stores i checked both had stock so i was sure the next afternoon i could grab one. I went to more stores but found none, and would've been a bit annoyed if I had of, because then there was 20% off lego on saturday, but maybe thats why the pulled them too. Oh well, we'll see next month. Either that or wair for the cafe/bike shop to go on sale again and buy 3-4 to moc up some buildings in the style of pet shop. I'll be getting one anyway, as this just looks cool and I wouldnt mind it next to my restaurant to finish off that end of the block, but I'd prefer it to be just a bike shop and not coffee too so I'll see what I can think up.
    The bike shop is on clearance at Kmart for $65 I think. There's still a few flapping around in mad Melbourne so I think it won't be hard to find in Brissy?

For those looking for the Ghostbusters ecto-1, your local David Jones may have them. Saw one at DJ chaddy for $70.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Anyone seen 76041 or 76042 from the Avengers line listed at a retailer? I'm trying to avoid ordering from Lego.com.

I know 76042 is listed as an exclusive but given other "exclusives" have shown up at retail I'm guessing this one will too.
    76041 i saw at TRU, 42 i believe is exclusive and haven't seen at any local store

For those in Brisbane chasing the Ecto 1, it is available at TRU Aspley for $79.99 (RRP is $69.99). Two units as of Thursday but there could be more for the sale. According to the catalogue (starts Wed 3 June) if you have a VIP club card they will sell it to you at retail price ($69.99).

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    For those in Brisbane chasing the Ecto 1, it is available at TRU Aspley for $79.99 (RRP is $69.99). Two units as of Thursday but there could be more for the sale. According to the catalogue (starts Wed 3 June) if you have a VIP club card they will sell it to you at retail price ($69.99).
    Whats the difference with the TRU Ecto Van and the one sold ąt Myer? Just saw the catalogue from my email

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    Whats the difference with the TRU Ecto Van and the one sold at Myer? Just saw the catalogue from my email
    They are identical! The TRU recommended retail price is higher but not sure why. Didn't think retailers were allowed to do that. Also spotted it yesterday on the David Jones website for $55.99 (20% off).

EDIT: No longer available from DJs online site. Out of stock. That didn't take long.

I just walked into Big W and found the Avengers Helicarrier on the shelf for $475. Needless to say I grabbed it and made a B line to the registers. Can't wait to build it over the long weekend.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I just walked into Big W and found the Avengers Helicarrier on the shelf for $475. Needless to say I grabbed it and made a B line to the registers. Can't wait to build it over the long weekend.
    That is the price that was leaked in the Toy Sale catalogue, so there won't be any further discounts. I hope you enjoy it!

One on the shelf at Southland Big W too.

Some new Creator sets have made their way onto shelves.

* 31037 Adventure Vehicles
    * 31038 Changing Seasons

Still no Blue Power Jet.