Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162131 ... LastLast

Thread: tfidownunder (Australia) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by leej84 View Post
    is anyone finding it hard to communicate with TFI as of late? I know he's a reputable seller and member here but i've had a few messages left unanswered and its been about a week since i left the messages and emails...
    his computer crashed- been fb him. hes still waiting for it to be repaired so may be delayed. He's still sending out orders though
    5 BATS!! That is the number of the day!!!

Check my deviantart http://wiigii.deviantart.com

Frustrating to have my unrelated Throttlebot order caught up in this Apollyon madness, but what you gonna do.

I guess I'm happy to wait an extra week or two if it means supporting local business and paying less overall...

...and then the next day they get posted!

This could be off topic a bit, anyone know other trust worthy online store similar to TFidownunder? I'm trying to get MP Ultra Magnus and Lambor and unfortunately Tfidownunder doesn't restock it anymore.

I'm currently looking at BBTS (a bit expensive for shipping) and Chimungmung (don't know how secure they are) and wondering if anyone uses this sites and how is your experience with it? Srry, I'm new to buying toys online.

How many people on here have had their Apollyon notification and or shipped to them?

I'm still waiting on both and it's been a little while now

Quote Originally Posted by Gofigure View Post
    How many people on here have had their Apollyon notification and or shipped to them?

According to their FB 170 Apollyon's were ordered, and he up to about number 84 shipped out. Like everyone else has mentioned, he is a one man operation with a regular job. It's just taking a little time to get everything shipped, as well as his normal website orders.

Quote Originally Posted by JustBulahhh View Post
    This could be off topic a bit, anyone know other trust worthy online store similar to TFidownunder? I'm trying to get MP Ultra Magnus and Lambor and unfortunately Tfidownunder doesn't restock it anymore.

I'm currently looking at BBTS (a bit expensive for shipping) and Chimungmung (don't know how secure they are) and wondering if anyone uses this sites and how is your experience with it? Srry, I'm new to buying toys online.
    I've used Chimungmung before for a bunch of 3P items. (All 5 Feral Rex, Soar, ...) currently have Sever on order. No issues with Tony, responds to emails in a reasonable amount of time. In terms of security, I've only ever used paypal with him. I don't usually like my CC details all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofigure View Post

I'm still waiting for shipping notice. I paid as soon as the request came through ... paid back in Nov

There was an update on facebook, apparently about 1/2 the orders have been processed. I'm not sure if the other half are being processed, or he's still waiting for more Apollyons to fill the orders. I'm guessing I'm in the later half though

He did update that his computer died, so hopefully he has everything backed up and there aren't too many delays. It is an off the side business and not this main job I believe. So happy to be a little extra patient. Plus, I've had a couple of orders before and they have all come through ok.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Initial_G View Post
    I've used Chimungmung before for a bunch of 3P items. (All 5 Feral Rex, Soar, ...) currently have Sever on order. No issues with Tony, responds to emails in a reasonable amount of time. In terms of security, I've only ever used paypal with him. I don't usually like my CC details all over the place.

I'm still waiting for shipping notice. I paid as soon as the request came through ... paid back in Nov

There was an update on facebook, apparently about 1/2 the orders have been processed. I'm not sure if the other half are being processed, or he's still waiting for more Apollyons to fill the orders. I'm guessing I'm in the later half though

He did update that his computer died, so hopefully he has everything backed up and there aren't too many delays. It is an off the side business and not this main job I believe. So happy to be a little extra patient. Plus, I've had a couple of orders before and they have all come through ok.
    I have mine, but I paid in October, believe there was 3 or 4 different prices he had him at, I believe they're due to different orders from supplier, maybe he is still waiting on some.

But yeah, when I think about how much money I have in preorders for TFI over the coming months, and how much more I am wanting to preorder, and with rumours of feral rex reissue... Gah makes my wallet weep, but also speaks well for Evan and his business. If it weren't for tfi I'd still be using Tony as well, and be more broke lol.

Sounds reasonable

Will wait patiently then

paid mid-feb. still waiting.

since Initial G paid in November and is still waiting I guess I'll be waiting for a while yet