Page 232 of 870 FirstFirst ... 212222227228229230231232233234235236237242252 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

morg176 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Target shellharbour Square has the first wave deluxes. I snapped up wheeljack for $22. Very impressed with the quality of the figure, and the looks, very show accurate, although his feet could have a ball joint or something.

might have to go back for soundwave

Those who have purchased soundwave, is he worth getting? Wheeljack certainly is.

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    sorry mate, i mis wrote it, it is the Prime cyberverse, $7 each, then 20% off.
    Saweet, thanks, looks like i'll be stiopping past my local tonught
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Full shelf of TF Prime @ Target Warringah Mall, $22 a piece as part of their sale. LOTS of Bee's and Cliffjumpers left and and maybe 1 or 2 Wheeljacks/Soundwaves (after I grabbed mine that is......... ).

Had to to run off to work, looking forward to cracking them open tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    voyager Megatron & Prime for $60!
    They were advertised on shelf as $50 ($49.99) when I checked today. If it's scanning up as $60 then people need to point out that the shelf-price is advertised as $50. TRU are then legally bound to either sell those toys for the lowest advertised price or withdraw the items from sale and re-shelf them at the intended price.

Quote Originally Posted by morg176 View Post
    Target shellharbour Square has the first wave deluxes. I snapped up wheeljack for $22. Very impressed with the quality of the figure, and the looks, very show accurate, although his feet could have a ball joint or something.

might have to go back for soundwave

Those who have purchased soundwave, is he worth getting? Wheeljack certainly is.
    Finally got home, unboxed and transformed.

Very Impressed indeed.

Soundwave is Awesome morg176 (Especially the little nod to Lazerbeak).

Poseability and Show accuracy are a major plus. I highly recommend them both.

Looking forward to more TF Prime in 2012!

Saw Target EastGardens having TF Prime : bumblebee, cliftjumper and wheeljack. Price around $22 or $23 promotional price.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    They were advertised on shelf as $50 ($49.99) when I checked today. If it's scanning up as $60 then people need to point out that the shelf-price is advertised as $50. TRU are then legally bound to either sell those toys for the lowest advertised price or withdraw the items from sale and re-shelf them at the intended price.
    Target Parramatta had no tickets on the shelf for the TF Prime voyagers, I don't know why you misread it as TRU. thus your entire argument about them honouring the ticket price for $50 is invalid and has been thrown out the window.

The only price ticket they had when I was in at TARGET was for DOTM voyagers was not PRIME
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Oops, my bad. I gots my Legions there for $5.60... didn't bother looking at the Voyagers.

checked out Target at penrith today they had TF Prime Bumblebee, Cliffjumper, Wheeljack, Soundwave their RRP was$29.99 $28.00 but with 20% off they were $23.99$22.00 .They had Optimus and Megatron RRP was $59.99 but with the 20% off they were $47.20. also had Cyberverse Bumblebee, Vechicon,Cliffjumper, Arcee,Ratchet.Didn't get price.RRP $10.00 with 20% off $8.00.

So then i went to Myer in Penrith and they had the TF Prime 2 Pack of Bumblebee and Starscream with 2 human figures(Don't know who they were.) but they were priced at $59.99.

edited, re-checked there pricing and you were right Griff this is nation. Don't know why they scanned up like that, so it was bugging me and decided to go check them again.
    Last edited by crankcase76; 10th March 2012 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Pricing

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

That's odd... Target mustn't have national pricing.
    Deluxes were $28 and Voyagers were $59 in some other stores... and the catalogue price for the Deluxes is $22 (not part of the 20% off sale).