Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 20% off Transformers at Big W 18 April to 1 May

My local Big W had botbot wave 2 single packs, minty fresh so I was able to get the half dozen I wanted for $4 a pop. Thanks for the heads up Paulbot.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

...other than a spattering of star wars black series archives absolutely nothing of interest.

I hope when they clear that cyberverse stuff deluxes and voyagers take their place they already have most of a bay for fortnight stuff jeez

I only discovered this sale by accident when my son took his saved money to buy a Cyberverse Prime and it turned out $5 cheaper

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    My local Big W had botbot wave 2 single packs, minty fresh so I was able to get the half dozen I wanted for $4 a pop. Thanks for the heads up Paulbot.
    I did the same. Wasn't minty fresh so there are a couple I'm missing but still a nice get.

Quote Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
    I did the same. Wasn't minty fresh so there are a couple I'm missing but still a nice get.
    And here i am going everyday to my local Big W looking for the series 2 blinds. Are they in trahsformers section, though i walked all around the toys area just to make sure. I still need 8 and already been to 2 Kmarts and they all are out of stock.

If they aren't with the regular transformers toys, check the section that has other capsule mystery toys or at the registers.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    If they aren't with the regular transformers toys, check the section that has other capsule mystery toys or at the registers.
    It seems my nearest Big W store hasn't stock the blinds yet. I was lucky though going south of Canberra there is a Big W with an almost complete Box but the thing is the front row have been taken so now i just need 21,22 and 24.