Default 2017 Titans Return toys revealed

Sixshot
    Optimus
    Kickback
    Hotrod....

So much awesome

http://news.tfw2005.com/2016/07/28/c...ickback-320521

morg176 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

That hot rod looks awesome. Ill be buying that one. Ptero's add on seems a bit 'underdone' though

Kickback finally... but really Kickback, Shrapnel and Bombshell all look like they are from different toylines.

Sixshot... well there's some added poseability because otherwise it looks the same as the original Sixshot (not in a good way).

Easy pass on OctaneOptimus Prime

The Insecticons and Decepticon Triple Changers are destined to never be released in the same line.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

So Prime is obviously meant to be Octane and Megatron is obviously meant to be Blitzwing.

I think that switch up works better for Megatron - that figure looks impressive.

Megatron and Hot Rod are the first main line Has Tak figures to interest me in the last three years.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Dat Sixshot..... Don't care if he's just G1 engineering with better articulation. At the leader price point you get 6 decent modes. I'd guy that in a heart beat. If they some the modes people would be whining anyway. Even 3rd party companies don't dare to move away from the core engineering on a six changer.
    Also like how the "submarine mode" is just gun mode upside down.

I'll be getting the voyager Optimus as well. Looks like the most complex Voyager mold so far in TR.

As someone that normally only buys the Takara Tomy versions I wondering if the Triple Changer Optimus and Megatron will see a TT release or if they will be released as Blitzwing and Octane.

Lol at the identical Battle Car and Tank modes on Six Shot. Obviously someone forgot that Six Shot's robot mode counts and added a Tank mode to make six alt modes instead of the normal 5 alt + robot.

I never was happy with my Henkei Rodimus so I'm looking forward to this new one, just wish he wasn't a Head Master. I really wound have liked Target Masters in addition to Head Masters.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Awesome a Fangry toy! Not much of one, but I'll take what I can get.

I'm not really feeling the other guys though, I don't really see the need for yet another Megs, Prime and Hotrod. It's nice to have a Sixshot, but boy is he boxy looking, not sure I wanna spend the big bucks on him.

Kickback is nice, but so small.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    So Prime is obviously meant to be Octane and Megatron is obviously meant to be Blitzwing.

I think that switch up works better for Megatron - that figure looks impressive.

Megatron and Hot Rod are the first main line Has Tak figures to interest me in the last three years.
    Does anyone think they should colour the alt-modes like Megs and Prime's Action master bases? That would be novel.

Kickback looks rad, about time we got him. I like Hot Rod more than I used to, the headmaster is rather cartoon-accurate. Not sure if I can justify replacing RTS Hot Rod.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Can anyone identify this blue guy between the Sixshots ? There are wheels on his shoulders and forearms, and the toy is an unpainted proto by the looks of it, so colour doesn't give the identity away. Can't be hotrod as the chest is different, or is it mistransformed?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!