Page 71 of 163 FirstFirst ... 516166676869707172737475768191 ... LastLast

Thread: The Figma toy thread.

My Hatsune Miku Append Version figma arrived today and she is just wonderful. I've seen a lot of people complaining about the stand and her hair being too heavy but I have her in her awakening pose and she's balancing just fine in that pose. I love all her beautiful details and the gradient of her hair. She is just stunning.

I am so impressed with how fast the package arrived. AmiAmi shipped it on the 9th and it arrived here in Mildura on the 13th - 4 days! That's so fast. I am one very happy customer.

Now I just have to wait for my other Miku and Megurine Luka to arrive! Yay figmas!

Quote Originally Posted by jena View Post
    Yay figmas!
    That will sooon change to *Groan...* figmas....

I too recieved a package from amiami. The box was massive. I was shocked.
    It only had 4 figures in it...

Looks like more than 50% of the box was packaing paper!!!

But I am pleased with the figures. Not all figgma, but can't be bothered going and taking extra pics.

Quote Originally Posted by jena View Post
    My Hatsune Miku Append Version figma arrived today and she is just wonderful. I've seen a lot of people complaining about the stand and her hair being too heavy but I have her in her awakening pose and she's balancing just fine in that pose. I love all her beautiful details and the gradient of her hair. She is just stunning.

I am so impressed with how fast the package arrived. AmiAmi shipped it on the 9th and it arrived here in Mildura on the 13th - 4 days! That's so fast. I am one very happy customer.

Now I just have to wait for my other Miku and Megurine Luka to arrive! Yay figmas!
    A very nice Miku is the 2011 racing version but its too expensive nowadays. Also look out for the stage version of Miku as its cheap from Mandarake.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    A very nice Miku is the 2011 racing version but its too expensive nowadays. Also look out for the stage version of Miku as its cheap from Mandarake.
    I'm undecided about the stage version because it's not terribly different from the regular Miku. Racing Miku is pretty, way nicer than the racing version PVC statue. I'm going to end up with quite a miku collection if I keep this up!

Is there an extra special 'winner' version of Racing Miku? Given to personal sponsors of the team or something..?

Mikatan's Blog

Yeah, I personally wouldn't bother with the stage version or racing versions of Miku. The stage version is too similar and missing the smiling (best) face option. The racing version, although nice, is very similar to the append version, and way too expensive now.

I really should offload a bunch of my Figmas. Collecting doubles of the BRS series wasn't a wise move...
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Is there an extra special 'winner' version of Racing Miku? Given to personal sponsors of the team or something..?

Mikatan's Blog
    I don't think so. As far as I was aware, there was only 1 version of the Racing Miku toy but depending on the level of sponsorship you got different extras. So at the highest sponsorship level, you got a parasol like the racing miku had and some other stuff, if I remember correctly.

Doubles of BRS? Wow, thats a lotta BRS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I don't think so. As far as I was aware, there was only 1 version of the Racing Miku toy but depending on the level of sponsorship you got different extras. So at the highest sponsorship level, you got a parasol like the racing miku had and some other stuff, if I remember correctly.

Doubles of BRS? Wow, thats a lotta BRS!!!
    Ok, cool. Thanks. I did get one of the Racing sets too...

Getting double BRS was easy enough up to the exclusives. White Rock Shooter and game, then the book, now the BR/DVD set... Remember when the first BRS came with a bonus DVD of the movie..?
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Ok, cool. Thanks. I did get one of the Racing sets too...

Getting double BRS was easy enough up to the exclusives. White Rock Shooter and game, then the book, now the BR/DVD set... Remember when the first BRS came with a bonus DVD of the movie..?
    I bought the first BRS last night, although I got it for only $20 because it didn't include the DVD. No biggie for me, I just want the figure.

Can you guys help me with some advice on how to tell the genuine figures from the chinese versions? I want to get Dead Master and possibly White Rock Shooter but I want the legit figures, of course.

I think the good smile site used to have a section devoted to comparing originals to knock offs.

I just found the bootleg warning list http://www.goodsmile.info/page/en/po...blished/1.html