View Poll Results: If you had an opportunity to buy Sharkticon Gnaw en masse, how many would you buy?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll

8 14.55%

26 47.27%

6 10.91%

6 10.91%
  • 12+ FEED ME TO THE SHARKTICONS!!!

9 16.36%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Sharkticon Gnaw Army Build?

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    We seem to often have this problem with Army Building figures. Can we not have some rule to allow other people a chance to get this toy, like maybe wait a week between each Sharkticon, or buy only one Sharkticon per postcode or something?

I'm not army building but I'll grab a Gnaw for you if I see one, Sofaman (Sofie for short? )
    This makes no sense to me when it's an easily available figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    This makes no sense to me when it's an easily available figure.
    I've seen tonnes of Gnaws here in Perth in the last month. I'd probably have 50 now if I didn't think the 3 I have were enough.

Gnaw was harder to find back in mid-February when I made the last post on this thread. But you guys are right, since then Gnaw has become as common as hens' beaks - at least in Sydney and presumably in your areas too. But this may not be the case in all parts of Australia such as in Adelaide where Sofaman's from (or at least around his local stores).

I think that making Army Builder style figures as Legend Class toys is a better idea than Deluxe Class, as smaller/cheaper toys are always manufactured in larger numbers thus the overall stock of these toys isn't being depleted as badly as with Deluxe Class army builders like Generations Scourge, TFPRiD Deluxe Vehicon etc. We did have a Legends CW Wreck Gar which lasted longer in stores than Deluxe Generations Wreck Gar. So in reflection I think that it was a good move for Hasbro to release Gnaw at this price point and hopefully future Army Builders will follow the same pattern. Maybe a Legends Class Scourge/Sweep.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    I've seen tonnes of Gnaws here in Perth in the last month. I'd probably have 50 now if I didn't think the 3 I have were enough.
    Got sick of waiting for someone to buy the Gnaws at Myer Carousel so bought another 4 today. I now have 7.

Bumblebee fears my Sharkticons

That photo's great, love the way the "mass" of the Sharkticons in the background looks pretty scary.

So I have 3 of the Hasbro version and ended up buying 6 of the takara version (mostly to use PC Energon voucher) so 9 is quite the army. Might sell 3 of the takara ones when they arrive from PC some time next year

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I have 9 of the hasbro ones and 3 of the unique toys sharkies and they look so good together

The poll above needs a '9' option. I have 9 now. Definately no more.

I have 9 hasbro and that's it for me. Thing is, I got them all when they were hard to find and I've seen at least 20 in the wild in the last week alone!
    WANTS
    G1 Vortex w/ weapons
    Beast Wars Basic Rattrap head and gun