Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG31 Fortress Maximus

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    quite possibly just unconscious justification for the extra price there?

I'm still waiting for mine, but got a good price at PC with a $65 points code, so 'm happy with what I paid
    A long as it's not going to a PO Box, they've stated they can't deliver to them and need a physical address

quite possibly just unconscious justification for the extra price there?

I'm still waiting for mine, but got a good price at PC with a $65 points code, so 'm happy with what I paid
    Where did you order yours? from PC? They've been out-of-stock for quite a while a think...I was wondering how much the LG31 cost (plus shipment cost) from PC initially?

I ordered mine from them on the day it was listed, I think the list price was ~$240 and free shipping over $100. For that price (with discount included) I'm happy to wait a while.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    A long as it's not going to a PO Box, they've stated they can't deliver to them and need a physical address
    I use a parcel locker, and if the box is too big, I just have to pick it up from the parcel collect counter, never had a problem doing so before from them or others.

EDIT: Just saw their post about not being able to post it to a PL, never got an email though....

I ordered mine from them on the day it was listed, I think the list price was ~$240 and free shipping over $100. For that price (with discount included) I'm happy to wait a while.

I use a parcel locker, and if the box is too big, I just have to pick it up from the parcel collect counter, never had a problem doing so before from them or others.

EDIT: Just saw their post about not being able to post it to a PL, never got an email though....
    When did you place your order? Still haven't received? I knew there was a pre-order for LG31 but clearly I missed it. $240 including postage is a very good deal mate...I have been trying to contact PC to see if they would restock LG31 but no one answers my question...

Quote Originally Posted by calvinsum View Post
    When did you place your order? Still haven't received? I knew there was a pre-order for LG31 but clearly I missed it. $240 including postage is a very good deal mate...I have been trying to contact PC to see if they would restock LG31 but no one answers my question...
    The day Fort Max was listed I placed my order...

Megatran Guest

Did PC provide a reason for not posting LG-31 Fort Max to an AusPost parcel locker? Why does it need to be a 'physical address'?

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Did PC provide a reason for not posting LG-31 Fort Max to an AusPost parcel locker? Why does it need to be a 'physical address'?
    I'm assuming package size restricts their method of shipping? If PO Box/Lockers aren't possible, they're using a courier rather than Auspost?

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I'm assuming package size restricts their method of shipping? If PO Box/Lockers aren't possible, they're using a courier rather than Auspost?
    Most of mine have been sent by startrack

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Most of mine have been sent by startrack
    same
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Interesting. That's Auspost's own courier, so they can used Parcel Lockers etc, ah well, just got an email saying it'll ship next week, my next post in this thread will be a review