View Poll Results: GEN TR Wolfwire - worth buying?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 80.00%
  • Only if...

3 20.00%
  • No

0 0%
  • Not interested in it

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toy Review - Titans Return Wolfwire (AKA WeirdWolf)

Opened this guy on the weekend, he is alright. I can't say I like him as much as some of the previous posters, mostly due to (surprise,surprise) Hasbro cost cutting flaws, namely the two shades of yellow plastic that don't match and the (on mine) poorly painted claws, and torso that comes of when you twist it around. The lack of paint on the titanmaster was already noted.

Still I agree they did make the transformation interesting. Overall I'd say Wolfwire/ Weird Wolf is the jack of all trades of the Titanmaster Decepticon Headmasters. Skullcruncher has a better alt mode and Mindwipe has a better bot mode, but Weird Wolf is the second best in both modes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    and the (on mine) poorly painted claws
    I'm pretty sure this is a deliberate 'brushed metal' look, but you're not the first customer to be unimpressed by the execution.

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    P.S. Wolfwire has a better cockpit than Skullsmasher.
    that's a good observation. that I totally agree with.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is a deliberate 'brushed metal' look, but you're not the first customer to be unimpressed by the execution.
    true, the claws look unfinished, especially when compared to the dry brushed AOE Dinobots 5 pack from the other year.

As for the figure itself, I never had the original, or any connection with the character, so came in with no expectations, and I'm pretty pleased over all, great looking bot mode, wolf mode is pretty sweet, and the transformation is pretty cool.

Is it my favourite from the wave? I'm not sure, but it might be a tie between him and Chromedome