Page 7 of 74 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie Toy Sightings.

I found a few movie toys in a Target in China town in Melbourne. Toys that were there for roll call. Leader Megs, Leader Brawl, Deluxe Cliffjumper, a heap of the Real Gear toys and a few of the Game TFs Names not taken...

Looks like the toy drought is breaking. I checked out a Toyworld, Target, BigW and Kmart today, and all appeared to have some new stock.
    Toyworld was the best, with Leader Megatron, Voyager Megatron, Legends single packs and 2-packs (including the new Nightwatch Optimus Vs Stealth Starscream), Robot Heroes Gen1 and Movie, Basics wave 3 (Airaid, Elita, Armorhide), Battle Scenes (Last Stand, First Encounter), Star Wars Transformers (Millenium Falcon and the latest of the basic assortment), Deluxe Arcee, Payload, Dropkick, FAB Frenzy and heaps of the Arm Blasters.
    Target had Legends single packs, Basics Wave 3, Leader Megatron and Brawl, SWTF Death Star, FAB Megatron and Blackout, Slammer Cliffjumper and Jazz, Real Gear (nothing new), Deluxes Camshaft, Landmine and Cliffjumper.
    Kmart only had a Deluxe Cliffjumper, some old Robot Heroes, a Turnaround on sale for $44, and heaps of Robot Replicas (first wave only).
    BigW had Voyager Optimus and Rescue Ratchet, Deluxe Dropkick and Longarm, some old Real Gear and TECH.
    These were all at Browns Plains.
    I missed out on the First Encounter Battle Scene pack, because a kid grabbed it before I saw it (I'm not upset though, because he was really excited to find Barricade). There was still a single Final Stand pack left there, and a single new Legends 2-pack with the Optimus and Starscream recolours.
    I was a bit surprised to see some of the early single pack legends figures being released again, and it gave me the chance to get the olive coloured Ratchet (I had the bright green one, and wanted both).

I had a hunt yesterday (more of a convenience one) and found pretty much the same assortment's at Targets already mentioned above.

The surprise was the single legends packs. Hadn't seen them in yonks, especially pee-pee coloured Ratchet. Thought about getting it but settled for a book instead.

K-Mart had the new assortment of FABs. Nothing special though. I look at those Turnarounds and keep thinking maybe but I've a gut feeling they'll go on clearance eventually. They just ain't moving so I'll wait it out and knock it off at $25 or something.

legends two pack woohoo~~~!!!
    STL you recall the legends?
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Big W's in Greater Western Sydney:
    - Voyager Prime, Rescue Ratchet x2 and Thundercracker x3
    - Leader Brawl x 3, Megatron x2
    - Various Real Gear Robots Wave 1
    - Keychains

Other Big W in Greater Western Sydney:
    - 4x Bumblebee and Prime Cyber Stompers
    - 2x Leader Megatron
    - 2x Camshaft
    - too many Keychains

Target in Greater Western Sydney
    - Movie Scouts Wave 2
    - 2x Camshaft
    - 4x FAB Megatron
    - 2x Leader Brawl
    - Cyber Slammin Jazz, Ratchet, Prime, Cliffjumper
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

I just found leader Megatron and Optimus at a Big W. Nothing else but some real gears, but good to see Leader Prime again (even if everyone's got that it).

Still no new releases/waves yet???

There was the new legends 2-packs I posted above. But yeah, nothing more significant than that yet. Looks like we are just getting old stock at the moment. (could be better than nothing, as collectors here often skip or miss stuff first time around)

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    legends two pack woohoo~~~!!!
    STL you recall the legends?
    Pee=pee coloured Ratchet, hippie Ratchet, Jazz and Bumblebee. I think I saw a barricade. I really didn't look that carefully cos I already had them