Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Perchance to Dream

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Really? Or are you like my wife who has dreams but doesn't remember them?

I don't think unless I've been really, really drunk and passed out that I've ever not dreamed. I just hate when they are about work instead of something fun
    Really. I rarely dream. Sadly when I do, a lot of the time has work involved lol. Worst was when it used to make me get up and half sleepwalk lol

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Really. I rarely dream. Sadly when I do, a lot of the time has work involved lol. Worst was when it used to make me get up and half sleepwalk lol
    Yeah I'm kinda the same. Almost all my dreams are about work. I've actually been able to come up with some good ideas for cases thanks to dreams but I miss the ones I used to have as a kid about tmnts, transformers and flying. I loved flying dreams.

My dreams have always been very very deep and immersive. I wake up often at how deep into the dream I was, and end up not wanting to sleep because of fearing how immersive the dream is.

Dreamt I was at Myer and they had cases of Powermaster Optimus Prime ready for a sale. But not the Titans Return version, the original G1 version. And I might have thought that odd if I wasn't more perplexed with the 7 foot tall Beast Machines Cheetor standing next to them, taller than me! Don't know where those subconscious images came from.

Dreamt the channel 10 news started with a teaser for a story about the new Beast Machines cartoon, and realising they'd only do this as cross promotion I checked the guide and found a new series was starting in a few hours and I had to get on here and Facebook to give everyone a heads up as none of us had heard a third season was coming. The bit of the show the news aired was cell animated and featured Scuba waking up the Seacon Sea Pirates so I assume the series was actually just a western dub of Beast Wars II.

I recently dreamt that Sinnertwin broke my G1 Suiken toy.

Dreamt that Jazz and Anode had a friendly violin duel and played magic horses
    Please excuse the sound quality, the Doch version was the arrangement that was playing in my head at the time
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Two very disparate dreams in more ways than one

Dream 1
    Two nights ago had a very long, very detailed dream. For some reason myself and a few others were being given a sneak peak in the storage rooms of a closing down TRU at all the TF toys that they were going to be releasing but now were not because of the closure.

We all looked at the toys but got bored and I went investigating and found that Hasbro had stored in these big cupboards these huge models of scenes from the 86 animated movie. There was one of Autobot City, complete with details like Swoop being under rubble and Insecticons eating doors etc etc. There was one of the weapons factory on the Moon Base, even with little models of those welders that moved rhythmically on the assembly line.

Then we found a huge model of The Ark, so big it came in four pieces and took up a huge table top when we put it together!

Then a Hasbro exec came in to collect all the stuff they had stored with TRU and cracked it majorly with us for opening forbidden cupboards and touching stuff we shouldn't.

Dream 2
    Last night the female personification of Death (who just looked like a very attractive goth girl) and her boyfriend were looking for somewhere to 'have relations' and Optimus Prime offered that they could do so on the front seats of his truck mode. She thought that would be awesome but it weirded him out. So they went into Primes trailer and did it there, but even though she knew that it was still a sentient component of Prime, she didn't tell her boyfriend that because she was really into the idea and knew he wouldn't be.

I think the blue auto-launcher even moved to watch

The hell... another TF dream with Sinnertwin?!?

So in my dream liegeprime reported seeing the new Hasbro G1 reissues at Kmart, so Sinnertwin came over to meet me at my place to go check out some nearby Kmarts. But small things kept on holding me up before I could leave the door (e.g. forgetting where I'd parked my car etc.). By the time I was ready to go, Sinnertwin decided to hop into another car with two men in black suits and dark sunnies. I was trying to decide whether or not I could be bothered going toy hunting on my own... and then I woke up.

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    The hell... another TF dream with Sinnertwin?!?
    It's your subconcious mind telling you have a massive Man crush.