Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: MP39 is... Sunstreaker!

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    That looks a lot like a yellow spoiler again in that last photo!
    Even in these pics with the same pose, the spoiler (near his ass) changes colours:

And all the 'bot mode pics, asides from the first two, are shown with the yellow spoiler; so probably running changes that they then forgot to photoshop into the consistent colour.

Good spot! And yeah, overlaid with each other, that is the exact same photo, so one is definitely edited.

Preorder up at AmiAmi (9,140 yen):

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/det...=FIGURE-030648

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    i may go with them this time as ive cancelled twice and bought nothing after that. just a reminder for everyone that this is a December release so if we are paying more we should bet on the one who can throw it to us on release or we wait til after the Christmas rush

Translation of the TakTom Mall listing:

トランスフォーマー マスターピース MP-39 サンストリーカー Transformers Masterpiece MP-39 Sunstreaker

販売価格 Sales Price : ¥12,960
    商品番号 Item Number : 4904810877158
    メーカー Manufacturer : タカラトミー TakaraTomy
    ブランド Brand : トランスフォーマー Transformers
    対象年齢 Target Age : 15歳~ 15+ years old
    獲得ポイント Points Earned : 120ポイント 120 points
    パッケージサイズ Package Size : W210×H147×D70mm
    発売日 Release Date : 2017年12月下旬 2017-12 Late
    マスターピースシリーズにランボルの兄弟分、サンストリーカー登場! The Lamborghini brothers join the Masterpiece series, Sunstreaker appears!
    ランボルギーニカウンタックLP500Sをスーパーチューニングして、巨大なエアインテークを備えたレース カーからロボットに変形。 Lamborghini Countach LP500S Super Tuning, Transforms from a race car with huge air intakes to a robot.
    さらにそれだけではなく、通常のカウンタックLP500Sモードへも差し替えなしで完全変形する、驚きの3 段変形ギミックを備えました! In addition to that, it also has a surprising triple-changer transforming gimmick that allows it to convert into a normal Countach LP500S mode without parts replacement!
    ビークルモードではカウンタックの代名詞でもあるシザードアやリトラクタブル・ヘッドライトの開閉までも実 現し、カウンタックのトイとしても納得の仕様に。 In vehicle mode, features opening & closing Scissor Doors and retractable headlight which are synonymous with the Countach, convincing specifications as a toy.
    レースカーモードでは、印象的なエアインテーク等をメッキパーツで再現。アニメでジェットロンを迎撃した後 部対空砲も、差し替え無しで展開できます。In race car mode, imprssive air intakes etc. are reproduced with chrome-look plating. The rear anti-aircraft gun that intercepted Jetrons in the animation can also be expanded without parts replacement.
    ロボットモードでは躍動的なアクションを可能にする広い可動域を持ち、アニメで使用した大小2種類の銃を装 備。そしてあの「悪い宇宙ロボット」のお面もついに立体化! In robots mode, it has a wide range of motion that enables dynamic action poses, equipped with two kinds of large and small guns used in the animation. And the face mask of that "Evil Alien Space Robot" finally becomes three dimensional!
    表情の異なる交換用フェイスも2種類付属。さらには人間キャラクターの「チップ・チェイス」を初フィギュア 化して付属。組み合わせることで様々なアニメのシーンを再現できます。 Two types of exchange faces each with different expressions are also included. Furthermore, a figure of the human character Chip Chase has been included for the first time. By combining, you can reproduce various animation scenes.

商品内容 Product Description サンストリーカー本体 Sunstreaker Body (1)、レーザーガン Laser Gun (1)、フレアーガン Flare Gun (1)、悪い宇宙ロボットのお面 Evil Space Robot Face Mask (1)、交換用フェイス(叫び顔) Exchange Face (Battle Cry) (1)、交換用フェイス(笑顔) Exchange Face (Smile) (1)、スペアサイドミラー(ランナー1セット) Spare Wing Mirrors (1 set on runner) (1)、チップ・チェイス フィギュア Chip Chase Figure (1)、車いす Wheelchair (1)、キャラクターカード Character Card (1)、取扱説明書 Instruction Manual (1)
    著作権 Copyright © TOMY
    © The trademarks copyrights and design rights in and associated with Lamborghini, Lamborghini with Bull and Shield Device, are used under license from Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A.
    'The Spark's Willing, but the Metal's Fatigued'
    Ghost of Starscream

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    i may go with them this time as ive cancelled twice and bought nothing after that. just a reminder for everyone that this is a December release so if we are paying more we should bet on the one who can throw it to us on release or we wait til after the Christmas rush
    Be aware that they have no cancel policy and if you keep doing it they may not honour your stock when arrives

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Be aware that they have no cancel policy and if you keep doing it they may not honour your stock when arrives
    yes i was given a warning before so im planning to go with them this time after a while as i do not want my account terminated with them as i may be sourcing some anime stuff again in the future that only amiami sell at a good price point

Kranix is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by aching878 View Post
    Thanks for the tip, I just ordered this guy. My last order from them (or anyone else other than PC) was MP25 Tracks. Was a good experience so hopefully the same happens again.

Kranix is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I thought initially that MP39 may not sit right with my MP12 but I think he will look great next to him. I'm not fussed by the MP12+ version, I think that Sunstreaker is meant to look more modified than Sideswipe, so the chrome engine along with the blue window tint will still look good and fit in with him and the earlier bots.