Page 124 of 154 FirstFirst ... 104114119120121122123124125126127128129134144 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1535

Thread: Movie Critics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Incredibles 2 was definitely enjoyable. Longer than I expected too, but didn't feel the time go by
    I loved it. The first one is my favourite movie of all time, so I had to put aside that expectation to enjoy it, and I really did. It did so many things right. I love those characters so much, and they are all realised so vividly.

All of Brad Bird’s films have an underlying theme of hope and positivity* - am I crazy, or is he the perfect guy to re-boot the DCEU version of Superman?

(*barring maybe the Mission Impossible one)

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

One thing i dont get in fallen kingdom is the t-rex. Its chomping an allasaur then its in the back of a truck boarding a ship. How wth? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    One thing i dont get in fallen kingdom is the t-rex. Its chomping an allasaur then its in the back of a truck boarding a ship. How wth? :/
    Refresh my mind but did the movie state there was only one t-rex on that island?

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    Refresh my mind but did the movie state there was only one t-rex on that island?
    The T-Rex is the one from the first movie and it's definitely implied there are no other T-Rex's on Isla Nublar.

Spoiler: While our heroes were escaping the eruption and underwater trap, the villains captured the T-Rex. We saw Owen look up to see them airlifting her from the fields over to the boat.

Ant-man and the wasp. Good but a lot of fun is seen in the trailers so already seen most of the good stuff. I think the gangsters story line made it overstuffed but they needed someone for the wasp to beat up. Fight scenes are cool. Science yipyap over my head and doesnt make sense to me. It just felt oversized for its suit. 6/10. If the trailer didnt spoil everything would be a 7/10. The ant playing drums from the trailer is actually the end credit scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    The T-Rex is the one from the first movie and it's definitely implied there are no other T-Rex's on Isla Nublar.

Spoiler: While our heroes were escaping the eruption and underwater trap, the villains captured the T-Rex. We saw Owen look up to see them airlifting her from the fields over to the boat.
    I think the lava is flowing by the time they are in the water. Will have to wait for dvd n watch it again

The scene where they say you go low i go high was cut from ant-man. Like to see the special features of what they cut.

Ant-man and the wasp. Good but a lot of fun is seen in the trailers so already seen most of the good stuff. I think the gangsters story line made it overstuffed but they needed someone for the wasp to beat up. Fight scenes are cool. Science yipyap over my head and doesnt make sense to me. It just felt oversized for its suit. 6/10. If the trailer didnt spoil everything would be a 7/10. The ant playing drums from the trailer is actually the end credit scene.
    Watched Ant-man and the Wasp today and agree that it's not as good as the first. The subatomic level/environment looks like the realm of Dormammu from Dr. Strange (I wish Marvel could be more original).

But at least now we know why Ant-man was not featured in Infinity War and won't be featured in the second one although I won't be surprised if there's a twist in the tale and he's featured in Infinity War pt. 2. after all.

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

He's been a part of the sequel since the beginning, showing him in set pics with an older Tony wearing a S.H.E.I.L.D jumpsuit at the battle of New York wearing odd looking devices on their hands, and as Janet nicely mentioned "The time vortex" inside the Quantum Realm gives me a clearer picture of the role he plays in Part 2.

Quote Originally Posted by XMan View Post
    He's been a part of the sequel since the beginning, showing him in set pics with an older Tony wearing a S.H.E.I.L.D jumpsuit at the battle of New York wearing odd looking devices on their hands, and as Janet nicely mentioned "The time vortex" inside the Quantum Realm gives me a clearer picture of the role he plays in Part 2.
    It looks like the power of the Quantum Realm could prove key in challenging the time stone. Nonetheless, thank you for pointing out that he will appear in Infinity War pt. 2.