Page 274 of 307 FirstFirst ... 254264269270271272273274275276277278279284294 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 3063

Thread: Yamato & Bandai Macross Toys

man you waited two years to open your Yf19 kurdt_the_goat!!!

you can watch Macross Delta with english sub around 24 hr later(monday)

http://watchanimeonline.top/watch-ep...elta-ep-1.html

Man i cant wait for the vf31... they look great... the 1/72model kits just got releases for preorders but the DX 1/60 nothing on that front yet ...

That black VF-3- looks nice. Not nice enough for me to buy it, but pretty cool.

Which one does Mirage pilot?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    That black VF-3- looks nice. Not nice enough for me to buy it, but pretty cool.

Which one does Mirage pilot?
    she pilot the purple one .... VF-31C

So are the Valks in those Wonderfest pics all Bandai Chogokin transforming figures? Or are they the 72 scale model kits. it's hard to tell as we only see one transformed.

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post

Of the 31's, i'm liking the J variant the most... nice colours and i prefer my valks without tattoos! The SV262 looks great as is and doesn't need any more colour scheme choices for me. I hope the battroid doesn't end up with too much wing kibble!
    I'm note sure, I wonder how close to each other they will all release? I kind of like all of them as they all deviate a little from standard Macross colours.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    So are the Valks in those Wonderfest pics all Bandai Chogokin transforming figures? Or are they the 72 scale model kits. it's hard to tell as we only see one transformed.

I'm note sure, I wonder how close to each other they will all release? I kind of like all of them as they all deviate a little from standard Macross colours.
    According to some sources they are chogokin versions and is like the ace plane is selected. Mind you its a no photography area so is hard to confirm anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post

they actually had both there... so it depends on which one your were looking at ...
    but the dx chogokin were prototype anyway... and most likely 3d printed ones and not the final version ...

Anyone know when the Chogokin VF-31's coming?

I'd like it asap but my wallet wants it spread out

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    Anyone know when the Chogokin VF-31's coming?

I'd like it asap but my wallet wants it spread out
    Mate, I honestly prefer them to be CLOSER to the product release. The destriod Monster is reasonable as its release July. While you know the Gundam Destiny is like in October/November for pre order since last year, and seriously I think is wtf. I don't like pre ordering things that take over 6 months imo.

And I certainly hope their quality of plastic isn't dropped either.

I don't really fancy the colour stripes so i would probably be getting only the 02. Waiting eagerly for the SV though.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Mate, I honestly prefer them to be CLOSER to the product release. The destriod Monster is reasonable as its release July. While you know the Gundam Destiny is like in October/November for pre order since last year, and seriously I think is wtf. I don't like pre ordering things that take over 6 months imo.

And I certainly hope their quality of plastic isn't dropped either.
    Yeah I see your point. Waiting sucks. But my wallet cries that little bit more when they're all clustered together.

First world problems, eh?