Page 322 of 467 FirstFirst ... 302312317318319320321322323324325326327332342 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bato View Post
    I defo need to buy a PS4 now
    Haha, you got the game before the console?

Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post
    Haha, you got the game before the console?
    I bought Arkham Asylum before I had a ps3. Took me about a year to get it hahah. If there is a game wanted, makes you go out and get the console eventually lol

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I bought Arkham Asylum before I had a ps3. Took me about a year to get it hahah. If there is a game wanted, makes you go out and get the console eventually lol
    Dahmn son. That would of killed me. I've never had a game before the console

I wanted the special editiin with the batarang. Was totally worth the wait though haha

I wanted the special editiin with the batarang. Was totally worth the wait though haha
    Oh for something like that, it makes sense.

The game was totally awesome. The batarang though is kinda poxy lol. But looks nice on my shelves between the Batman chess pieces. I like to buy special editions of most games i love. Like Death's mask from Darksiders 2. Another great game I love revisiting.

Yeah, this one is the story book edition, the ones that comes with the artbook, litograph and tshirt.

I already had the ps2 version so I was quite excited since they announced the HD remaster :D

The game was totally awesome. The batarang though is kinda poxy lol. But looks nice on my shelves between the Batman chess pieces. I like to buy special editions of most games i love. Like Death's mask from Darksiders 2. Another great game I love revisiting.
    Everything has been put into perspective. Now I'm going to waste more money

Back when I was a teenager I bought PSX games before I had the console. I knew I was getting the console for Xmas so I bought games in the months leading up to it. I had about 5 games to play when I get the PSX.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Back when I was a teenager I bought PSX games before I had the console. I knew I was getting the console for Xmas so I bought games in the months leading up to it. I had about 5 games to play when I get the PSX.
    I currently own three PS4 games (including the most recent Arkham game and the latest TF game) but do not have a PS4