Thread: Hasbro AUS Movie Poster competition (ends 17th Aug)

Default Hasbro AUS Movie Poster competition (ends 17th Aug)

Gratefully donated by the kind people at Hasbro Australia, are 15 Movie posters with Optimus on one side and Bumblebee on the other. I believe they are store promo posters, so it is possible that these were never available for sale, or ever will be.
    They are about standard poster size - 70cm x 100cm.

(links if the pics don't show up above)
    http://www.otca.com.au/bccomp2.jpg
    http://www.otca.com.au/bccomp3.jpg

To win one, all you have to do is email me (griffin @ otca.com.au) before the end of Sunday 10th August (Brisbane Time), and answer the following three questions:
    1 - Name the entire cast of Autobots in the 2007 Movie.
    2 - What was the Cube device called that the Transformers were searching for on Earth.
    3 - What is the full name of the 2009 Transformers Movie.
    (leave number 3 blank if you don't want to risk reading spoilers to find the answer, if you don't already know)

I don't want this to be a full on trivia contest, preventing members from having the chance of being able to get one. I do though want to make sure that the posters go to fans who at least know a little bit about the movie. Entries that don't try to answer the questions seriously may be rejected. I will email out notification of receiving your entry, and if you don't get an email from me before the competition ends, resend it.

The first 15 names (written on pieces of paper) randomly drawn from all submitted entries wins a poster each.

All efforts have been made to make sure this competition goes without hassle or incident, but in the event of a problem, I reserve the right to make any necessary alterations, with as much notice as possible.
    Last edited by griffin; 3rd August 2008 at 08:04 PM.

Just extending the closing date of this competition by a week, to match the BotCon competition, because of the small number of entries so far received.

Time to announce the winners.

The 15 people randomly drawn were:
    Gutsman Heavy
    Loophole
    Laijer
    Turbonegro
    Iceburn
    ReillyD
    Kennymak
    Kwong23
    JuzMel
    TF76
    Roller
    TazD
    FFN
    Iam Trunks
    Kup

I will contact each of you privately in the next day to get your postal address.