View Poll Results: Non-local fans - yes or no?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes (allow fans from outside our region of the world)

12 46.15%
  • No (only allow fans from our region of the world)

14 53.85%

Thread: Poll: Foreign members - yes or no?

Default Poll: Foreign members - yes or no?

The discussion of this issue has gotten to the point that I want to just do a simple poll of the active members, and move on. I was originally leaning one way myself, but could see that putting what I want before the needs of this community, was not why this community was created in the first place.
    So vote here, either yes or no, to allow fans from outside our region of the world in.
    The vote ends Sunday, and there is to be no discussion of this until after that time, so as not to influence votes (that includes Siggies as well).

Since I can't prevent posting to an active poll, anyone who posts here or anywhere about this poll before it has ended, could be banned.
    This is an anonymous poll. Once it has ended, the will of the majority will be enforced from here on.
    Since I won't vote, if by chance there is a tie, my vote will be the decider.

Poll is now closed.
    Result was 12 in favour of letting in all fans from any country to make this an open global fan forum - and 14 for keeping this fan community exclusive to fans in the Australian part of the world.

Thankyou to all of those who took the time to contribute to this important issue for your community.