Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Zoids

Default Zoids

I know a few of you on the boards are fan of the Zoids series. I was wondering if some of you guys could maybe post some of your collection photos? I used to have a few of the hasbro zoids when i was a bit younger. But im thinking of getting some of the Koto HMM kits from HLJ.
    ~

I had about a dozen years ago, but, bar one they all got passed on to younger relatives. They never really lasted long after moving house...

I still have the red blade Liger, and I think the deathstinger is still alive, but the command wolves, gun snipers and others all died not long after finding their new homes.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Whats the red blade like? Im considering getting that or a command wolf.
    ~

From memory it was a straightforward build, and it's a nice figure overall, moves nicely.

Its a nice model figure, but I kinda wish it was blue so as to tie into the Chaotic Century storyline more!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

I wondered Did any one else still collect them, though I think Im probly one of the only "active" Zoid Colelctors left on the board. Hah.. can I recruit some more?

I just wish they would get on with it and do a Dub of Zoids:Genesis and re-issue all the Zoids for that.. but meh.. Its unlikely to happen even though It really was a good Series. Much deeper story line than the Chaotic Century Releases type things.

Command Wolf = Great Little Zoid. My favorite mould as you can see -

Got Ligers? I need to get myself another Red Liger, Though I have the HMM Kit now so I may not.

And the others... things that dont fit elsewhere.. i wont clag up this whole thred with pics... But I do have some kits Im selling If you wanted to start somewhere Dkaris..

Zoids Genesis Hayate Liger up there with a Few Others
    Dibison, Orudios, Clear Red Horn, Dekalto Dragon
    The Big 'guns' Gojulas HT, Death Saurer and Gildragon from Zoids Genesis (as opposed to gilvader)
    A few misc others that dont fit anywhere else heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxiewolf View Post
    I just wish they would get on with it and do a Dub of Zoids:Genesis and re-issue all the Zoids for that.. but meh.. Its unlikely to happen even though It really was a good Series. Much deeper story line than the Chaotic Century Releases type things.
    Eh, not really. Fell flat on its face and denied us the totally implied Gildragon versus Gilvader action. Hit the midpoint and then sunk

Totally saving this spot for when I get home. Unfortunently I am completly trounced by just your Ligers though. PINKLIGER. Although, no Energy Liger. Or Liger Zero EM/X. Gotta get an Energy Liger, best Liger of the lot

... I need Gilvader and Gildragon. And crystal Hayate Liger. And Holotech Warshark. Unfortunently white Reddler is nigh impossible to get, which sucks because it would look great with Decalto and Gildragon

Yeah I couldn't really get into Zoids Genesis to much either, Chaotic Century is at least set in the classic Zoids Universe with Hellic vs Guylos (though it would have been nice to see Zenebas too).

I'm a Zoid collector though I kinda lost interest once I collected all most all of my favourite re-releases. The Blade Liger is a pretty nice Zoids, far better than the later Ligers IMO, although my favourite Zoids kitty is still Sabre Tiger.

Command Wolf is good to, though I prefer it in it's proper mass produced Republic colours.

wow, quite the collection you have there maxie, so many ligers and command wolves =O I have that liger zero you have, i picked it up back when Toys r Us stocked them a few years ago now. I just ordered the red blade liger. I'm looking forward to the build =]
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Mecheon View Post
    Eh, not really. Fell flat on its face and denied us the totally implied Gildragon versus Gilvader action. Hit the midpoint and then sunk

Totally saving this spot for when I get home. Unfortunently I am completly trounced by just your Ligers though. PINKLIGER. Although, no Energy Liger. Or Liger Zero EM/X. Gotta get an Energy Liger, best Liger of the lot

... I need Gilvader and Gildragon. And crystal Hayate Liger. And Holotech Warshark. Unfortunently white Reddler is nigh impossible to get, which sucks because it would look great with Decalto and Gildragon
    Well since they are making no attempts at a new anime right now, id take a US/AU release of Genesis... story be damned at least there woudl be some more kits. I Got Liger Zero X, Liger Zero Phoenix, all un built. Had an energy liger once (King of gimmick he is.)

"Barbie" liger and the Blue one next to it "Souga" are the two most valuble Ligers on that shelf actually. :P

That Rainbow Jerk peacock is awesome. There aren't enough peacock action figures. Or enough action figures that call themselves Jerks.