Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

Thread: Minifigure Trading Post

Anyone got a spare spaceman? I just realised after not intending to collect all 16 that he's the only one I don't have. I have spare green archers but could be persuaded to give up some other doubles.

I don't actively follow Lego news, but I am intrigued by the Disco Stu guy from series 2... does anyone know when that series is slated for release?

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    I don't actively follow Lego news, but I am intrigued by the Disco Stu guy from series 2... does anyone know when that series is slated for release?
    September 2010

This maybe a little late, but I bought my son a couple of these back when they were launched, but didn't really look at them properly. After further inspection though, I actually quite like these, but I can no longer find them anywhere, so the barcode idea isn't much use if theirs no product =oP Anyhoo, I guess this is a "does anyone have any leftovers?" request. A set would be nice to prepare for Series II, but if I couldn't get a set, I still would love to get hold of a Ninja, because I can honestly say my pathetic existence just wouldn't feel complete without him! =oP Especially if a Samurai were to be included in future series. Any thoughts/suggestions/help appreciated =o)

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

My local target restocked last week with 2 freshish boxes (i didn't get tehre in time for someone to pick out all the spacemen though), it may still be worth checking a Target store near you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    My local target restocked last week with 2 freshish boxes (i didn't get tehre in time for someone to pick out all the spacemen though), it may still be worth checking a Target store near you.
    Cool, ty for that, I'll have a look =o) Btw, whats with the Spacemen?

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaisun View Post
    Cool, ty for that, I'll have a look =o) Btw, whats with the Spacemen?
    There must be someone in my neighbourhood who is army-building spacemen. Another explanation is that someone is poaching them for the blue 'lightsaber blade' part.

Similar things happen with other figures, I had one shop assistant tell me some guy came in and clean all the boxes of zombies.

I have been having the opposite trouble to you Lint, everytime I try to get a random minifig I wind up getting a Spaceman (I have 11 so far & I didn't even want one). I have been having most trouble finding the Cheerleader & Wrestler.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    I have been having most trouble finding the Cheerleader & Wrestler.
    I can't find the Cheerleader either but ended up with 4 Wrestlers.

Not quite a trade, but does anyone have a spare black base plate they don't want?

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister