Thread: Beware - KO DotM Optimus Battle Blades

Default Beware - KO DotM Optimus Battle Blades

The bonus Sword accessories given out in Japan with a certain purchase amount, have been Knocked-off, so be careful if looking for the real thing (which are supposed to be rare and expensive).

Shouldn't be too hard to tell them apart with the legit ones being painted Metallic Blue and Orange and the fakes being molded in flat Black without any paint.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Shouldn't be too hard to tell them apart with the legit ones being painted Metallic Blue and Orange and the fakes being molded in flat Black without any paint.
    I'm just going to assume that all the originals sold out and therefore all the ones I see on eBay from now on are the fakes and therefore those should be cheaper. The fact that's just blades doesn't bother me too much but if it were a whole figure I'd take this matter differently.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    I'm just going to assume that all the originals sold out and therefore all the ones I see on eBay from now on are the fakes and therefore those should be cheaper. The fact that's just blades doesn't bother me too much but if it were a whole figure I'd take this matter differently.
    Yeah, I'm kind of in agreeance with you there dude as I reckon if it were a whole figure I'd be almost certain to feel different; I don't like KOs and wont promote them, that being said I'm not going to think negatively of those who think differently but I just feel that KOs should at least do the moral thing and have some sort of clear indication of their legitimacy (Or lack there of) - These weapons do that with their colouring but I reckon a mold difference would be for the better.