Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast

Thread: July Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ed View Post
    Bumblebee initially scanned for $50. Cheats
    Well $50 is the RRP on the HA figures. KMart just decided to lower their price on Sideswipe and Skids, but never lowered it for Bumblebee. The price had been lowered for the toy sale though. But the toy sale did finish on the 14th.

A shame they didnt have the supermarket way - if you scan it wrong, first item free and subsequent products 10% off!
    The regulations governing supermarkets and retail outlets are different though, and considering most people only buy one item rather than multiple copies of the same item, you shouldn't be entitled to what is essentially theft. More often than not (as happened with you) you will get the price seen on the shelf but to try for more than that is just petty.

Sorry if my language is strong but I get enough people trying to pull that one on me when I work at Target, that I kinda get a bit sick of people trying it. You don't get something for nothing!

Oh, and in other news I picked up Generations Thrust, Optimus Prime, and Bumblebee from Uncle Pete's the other day.

It's funny how inferior the Classics Seeker mould now seems when compared to modern toy designs like Drift and the WFC figures. The mould seemed like such a breakthrough when Starscream was first released in the Classics line up, but only 4 years (has it been that long?!)later the engineering seems really inferior.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    It's funny how inferior the Classics Seeker mould now seems when compared to modern toy designs like Drift and the WFC figures. The mould seemed like such a breakthrough when Starscream was first released in the Classics line up, but only 4 years (has it been that long?!)later the engineering seems really inferior.
    I noticed that Hasbro acknowledges this with more accurate transformation ratings now. Thrust is rated as a Level 2 Easy transformation, compared to WFC Prime and Bumblebee at Level 4 and Drift at level 3.

The WFC deluxes are even acknowledged as more advanced to transform than Voyager Sea Spray.

The Warbot Defender package finally arrived:

Thanks to Kyle and Patrick for their help.

People in my group order please contact me to make arrangements for delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    The Warbot Defender package finally arrived:

Thanks to Kyle and Patrick for their help.

People in my group order please contact me to make arrangements for delivery.
    damnation! where the hells mine?
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    More importantly, where's MINE???

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    +1
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    +1
    They're coming guys. Patrick is working on it. He told me he's posted more packages and will continue on Monday. Sorry again to keep you guys waiting.

Recon Ravage and Breakdown from Australia, since I never saw them in New Zealand

Collectors Club Dion and Botcon 2010 Tee

Thanks to griffin.

Big Thanks to Lord_Zed for the following items, specially the Fair Lady Megatron: