Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: December Japanese Transformers items

Default December Japanese Transformers items

Items known for December, and their current release dates, plus a few carry-over items from November that look to have been delayed.
    The bulk of items are in the last week of December, with not much in the way of new toys before Christmas.

ToysRUs excl - Rusty VOY Optimus (reissue) - December 8

Amazon DVD excl - Hound - army camo version - December 10

Nanoblock Gen1 Convoy (not by TakaraTomy) - November 22 December 11
    Nanoblock Gen1 Bumble (not by TakaraTomy) - November 22 December 11

ToysRUs excl - freebie Temenos sword (redeco sword from AD-31) - mid-December

QT-01 - Movie Optimus - December 26
    QT-02 - Movie Bumblebee - December 26
    QT-03 - Movie Lockdown - December 26
    QT-04 - Movie Crosshairs - December 26
    QT-05 - Gen1 Sideswipe - December 26
    QT-06 - Gen1 Prowl - December 26
    QT-07 - Gen1 Hot Rodimus - December 26
    QT-08 - Gen1-ish Bumblebee - December 26

LG-06 - Gelshark - December 27
    LG-07 - Jetfire - December 27
    MP-22 - Ultra Magnus - December 27
    DMK-03 - Dual Model Kit TF4 Optimus - December 27

Black Knight Strafe - December ??
    Kabaya wave 10 (Kenzan, Jinbu, Ganoh) - December ??
    Last edited by griffin; 13th December 2014 at 08:17 PM.

My wallet is going to hurt on the 27th with Magnus and the Legends items. I ended up cancelling the Nano-blocks after all the delays for them and since they may or may not be from TT depending on which site you go by.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Thank you very much for the list Griffin

DELTAprime, I feel your pain with Magnus.

Some images of Legends Jetfire (Japanese version of Hasbro's Leader Generations Jetfire), including a comparison of the two (if you scroll down a little.

A real reversal here, as the JP Henkei versions of Classics toys were always the ones with shiny chrome parts that Hasbro toys didn't have, but this time it's the Hasbro version that has the shiny chrome parts that aren't on the Japanese version.

I asked Santa for money so I can get Magnus and Jetfire.

It seems odd that Takara went without the chrome this round, but those extra paints apps work really well and chrome is not missed at all.

Has TT given any indication at all that they will be doing Combiner Wars in the new year? I would just get the Hasbro versions from BBTS now since I really want those moulds but I like all the Legends decos better than Hasbro's so far.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Has TT given any indication at all that they will be doing Combiner Wars in the new year? I would just get the Hasbro versions from BBTS now since I really want those moulds but I like all the Legends decos better than Hasbro's so far.
    I want the answer to the above as well
    So many 2014 toys Takara have seem to skip as well.

Yet another freebie item from Japan, this time for the release of the QT toys on December 26th.
    This one is a translucent QT-02 Movie Bumblebee, free with the purchase of 5 or more QT toys at one time at ToysRUs.
    There are 3000 to give away, and it looks like they are being spaced out at 1000 per week from the 26th December.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Being a significant year-long theme for Generations from Hasbro, I'd be really surprised if they don't come out in Japan.... after all, they have more to commemorate when it comes to combiners - Scramble City, Operation Combiner (which could prompt a redeco of Protectobots as Guard City that is a JP exclusive).

My preorder for the QT line at HLJ has moved to January. Not sure if thats a delay for everyone or just HLJ.

Looks like the Generations Shouki (redeco Astrotrain) might finally be out, or soon will be... as someone in Asia has received a boxed one, and shared photos of the toy in all its modes.