Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 616212223242526272829303136 ... LastLast

Thread: MP Ultra Magnus Official Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    I'd like to see a Galvatron soon too.

Magnus looks better all the time. can't wait.
    Hell yeah. I want to get in on some of this toy action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoiFBqKbGuI
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Sorry if it looked like it was aimed just at you. My note was a general notice (spaced away from my reply to your post), to anyone who might want to go to the other extreme (like the over-sized writing). It just wasn't necessary to make an example of anyone or chase after people as it hadn't escalated yet.

Some people might be genuine and sincere with spoiler warnings. But others might be having some harmless fun or doing it intentionally to make a point... and those can be interpreted as being patronising to those people who came to me with a legitimate query.

Just keep doing things the way it used to be, was the result of the poll, so there shouldn't be any need to change behaviour, particularly to the other extreme if there wasn't a demand for it.
    okay, cool.

just to be clear to anyone, my original spoilers were genuine, the super spoiler about the coin which was at the end of the post was a joke.

Looks amazing.

I hadn't been keeping up with news on this release to be honest, and it blows me away that he isn't a retool of MP-10.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinkydarth View Post
    yeah those are the complete transformation spoiler pics we mentioned earlier.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by davieanix View Post
    Looks amazing.

I hadn't been keeping up with news on this release to be honest, and it blows me away that he isn't a retool of MP-10.
    Thank god it wasn't. I be so not buying it.

Here is MP Ultra Magnus' bio. Note that this is not a translation of TakaraTOMY MP22's bio. The original bio is based on the Japanese version of G1 Ultra Magnus, and makes explicit references to events that only occurred in Japanese G1 continuity (e.g. Scramble City). I discussed it with Hasbro, and they agreed with my proposal to simply write up a whole new bio based on the Anglophone version of the character. I used Ultra Magnus' original 1986 tech specs and Marvel TFU profile as the basis for the bio. Hasbro also asked me if I could give Ultra Magnus' weapon a better name, as they weren't fond of TakTOM's "Super Laser Blaster." However, the only reference to the weapon I could find from an English language source was the original instruction booklet, which calls it "laser gun." Consequently I decided to fabricate a new name for the weapon that is also a reference to IDW Ultra Magnus. I pitched this idea at Hasbro, and they approved it. For any purists, the name of the weapon is immediately followed by the words "laser gun," and in the contents page I have labelled it as just "laser gun."

P.S.: Yes, I've noticed the grammatical error I made with "possess" instead of "possesses." The additional space before the 's in "Prime's" didn't come from me though -- I initially wrote it as "Prime's," but the draft that I received (which is what this is grabbed from) was done by Hasbro Hong Kong, who typed it as "Prime 's". Oopsies.

nice job Gok - those shoulders look solid!

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Hell yeah. I want to get in on some of this toy action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoiFBqKbGuI

wow, talk about spoilers, they just give away the major scene from the movie in the toy ad