Thread: Comic and MP wants.

Default Comic and MP wants.

Not expecting much luck but I'm looking for either Masterpiece Soundwave or Soundblaster, don't care which version as long as it is complete.
    May also be interested in Universe Hound depending on the price.
    Finally I'm looking for any Simon Furman IDW comics or Last Stand of the Wreckers, dependent on the price.

In regards to the comics, are you after the rare collections or individual issues?

And by "any" Furman penned issues, do you just mean the IDW mainline series (infiltration through to maximum Dinobots and spotlights) or the DW series as well?

Let me know as I may be able to help you out, depending on your requirements.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    In regards to the comics, are you after the rare collections or individual issues?

And by "any" Furman penned issues, do you just mean the IDW mainline series (infiltration through to maximum Dinobots and spotlights) or the DW series as well?

Let me know as I may be able to help you out, depending on your requirements.
    I'd prefer individual issues but probably depends on the price of the collections. Not sure what either would be worth. Which collection are we talking about though? Premier or IDW Collection?
    Regarding the DW issues, War Within aside I haven't read any of that publisher's stuff so it probably isn't something I'm looking for. If you have a list of what series I could at least look up what they are in case I find the stuff interesting. I would definitely prefer IDW though.

I have a loose universe Hound complete with Ravage, and I think some Furman comics. PM inbound
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Got a sealed brand new boxed mp soundwave if ur interested
    Sometimes all you need is a little energon and alotta luck...

Quote Originally Posted by Gofigure View Post
    Got a sealed brand new boxed mp soundwave if ur interested
    is this Hasbro if it pm me please as i am interested

I've got a file box full of the IDW run from Infiltration through to the Death of Optimus Prime, around 125 issues. All as single issues. It's a rather heavy box. Have a look on TF Wiki to get an idea of the various runs and how they all fit together. PM me if you are interested.

Bumping this, still looking for MP Soundwave.