Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Combiner Wars Voyager Wave 3 - Defensor and Cyclonus - Official Images

Rook looks a bit like he could be made into a proper impactor. Which im most definitely all for. Not a fan of my cheap plastic onslaught version

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Hursti thanks for mirroring the images for everyone on here to see
    Dammit... I can't figure out why my browser won't allow/show images from certain sources.

I might have to resort to using Explorer or familiarise myself with a new browser...

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Dammit... I can't figure out why my browser won't allow/show images from certain sources.

I might have to resort to using Explorer or familiarise myself with a new browser...
    Is whatever you're using blocking Twitter at all? - That's where the pics are hosted.

Grab yourself Firefox or Chrome mate, that'll solve the problem, hopefully.

Lovin the Protectobots, however its the individual bots that shine rather than the combiner. Hot Spot is brilliant but I still wonder what awesomeness could have been if he didn't have to share so much form with Onslaught. Also that is a very lame combiner gun.

Cyclonus is lookin pretty awesome given that he's a heavy retool of Silverbolt. But even after all that I wish they gave him a unique weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Hursti thanks for mirroring the images for everyone on here to see
    No problems mate, cheers for starting the threads!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Is whatever you're using blocking Twitter at all? - That's where the pics are hosted.

Grab yourself Firefox or Chrome mate, that'll solve the problem, hopefully.
    I can see images while on Twitter, but can't see twitter images (and photobucket images) inserted into posts.... which has me stumped, because it must mean my browser isn't blocking it, unless it is in conjunction with this site... almost as if there was a user setting on this site blocking just those two sites' images. Which is not something a personal user here can just block or allow.
    As for the browser, I'm actually using Firefox, and their help pages and website coldnn't help (I tried all their suggestions).
    An older version actually had the setting in the options tab to block or allow images (according to some old help pages I found in a google search)... but the last few versions of firefox removed it.

No surprise though... as these sorts of nuisances that defy logic are something I've had to get used to a long time ago.

Back to the topic at hand... FunPub must be just grinning with dollar signs in their eyes at all these Gen1-ish moulds they will have at their disposal from next year.

Thanks again Hurtsi for mirroring all these images and your write ups!!

They all look so good!! Hasbro keep sucking me back in... also do you think street wise will end up being a wild rider repaint?

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I can see images while on Twitter, but can't see twitter images (and photobucket images) inserted into posts.... which has me stumped, because it must mean my browser isn't blocking it, unless it is in conjunction with this site... almost as if there was a user setting on this site blocking just those two sites' images. Which is not something a personal user here can just block or allow.
    As for the browser, I'm actually using Firefox, and their help pages and website coldnn't help (I tried all their suggestions).
    An older version actually had the setting in the options tab to block or allow images (according to some old help pages I found in a google search)... but the last few versions of firefox removed it.

No surprise though... as these sorts of nuisances that defy logic are something I've had to get used to a long time ago.
    That's a right pain mate as I was going to swap the host to my Photobucket account but it would seem that'd make no difference for you either - I wonder if many others are having the same issues?

Back to the topic at hand... FunPub must be just grinning with dollar signs in their eyes at all these Gen1-ish moulds they will have at their disposal from next year.
    No doubt!

Every single one of these Combiner Wars-era molds are extremely versatile in their design, making them very favourable to repurposing - My only gripe will be if they get to produce things that SHOULD be available en masse, like the Classics mold Seekers for instance (Which thankfully saw mass retail releases, eventuall).

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    Thanks again Hurtsi for mirroring all these images and your write ups!!

They all look so good!! Hasbro keep sucking me back in... also do you think street wise will end up being a wild rider repaint?
    No probs mate! - I think I remember reading on Twitter somewhere that Streetwise is a retool/repaint of CW Deadend.

I wonder what Takara Tomy is going to do for their Defensor? Unlike Superion and Menasor they can't easily swap Rook with a remoulded Deluxe class police motorbike and call him Groove.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.