Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wave 2 Generations galleries - Air Raid and Menasor

Default Wave 2 Generations galleries - Air Raid and Menasor

With wave 2 Generations showing up in Asia it seems, galleries have been posted up of the Deluxe toys and Motormaster... and the combined Menasor (minus Blackjack).

Air Raid

Breakdown

Deadend

Offroad

Menasor combined!

I love that sword.

The Combined mode is very nice, and I can't wait to have the two combiners in hand to play with... um, to transform and display.

(the legs on the Menasor bug me like they do on Superion... by having the vehicle parts at the front instead of at the back like the original - it probably looks better, but I'm just a diehard fanboy of old )

I'm with you Griffin, all the photos of these combiners with the vehicular bits on the fronts of the legs is extremely hard to pass given it's the reverse how I've always displayed them too.

If I remember correctly however, at one point in time Goki pointed out that in the original G1 instructions, for the Aerialbots/Superion at least, how the legs are presently being arranged is exactly how they were always intended to be!

Air Raid just wipes the floor with all the other Aerialbots. It's beautiful.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Not feeling Menasor like Superion, however the individual robots are better

I think Menasor looks a bit better with a slight bit of tweaking. With the chest piece closed he's a tad too square, but with it open, it looks a bit better. His hip joints if angled slightly make for a better proportioned bot.

Totally up for that Takara version

Hopefully this means RK will be ahipping this wave out soon

I'm glad to see someone pose Menasor with his legs straight down. All the photos I've seen so far make him look to short in the torso and his legs look too wide apart. I think he looks so much better in the lower pics with his legs extending straight down from the crotch. Definitely how mine will be posed.

Urge to buy toys... rising... rising! TERMINATED DUE TO LACK OF FUNDS

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    Hopefully this means RK will be ahipping this wave out soon
    According to the page there on it expected to be 27th (this friday) if they run out we have to wait for the next lot in march

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I think Menasor looks a bit better with a slight bit of tweaking. With the chest piece closed he's a tad too square, but with it open, it looks a bit better. His hip joints if angled slightly make for a better proportioned bot.

Totally up for that Takara version
    Isn't Blackjack supposed to plug into the chest?
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post
    According to the page there on it expected to be 27th (this friday) if they run out we have to wait for the next lot in march
    hmm, on the individual product pages for the deluxe wave, legends wave and Motormaster are now showing as in stock, hopefully already shipped. Nice

EDIT: Wave 1 arrived at the post office on the day they stated they'd start shipping, so hopefully the case is the same here.