Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Found 5 MP Starscream! W.A. Perth.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire View Post
    Tractor beam. Sucked me right in.
    yeh, you know it.
    here's a freebie for anyone who gets a little anxious around women. remember, now, if you're real good, you'll say this in an exited tone with such brooding intensity that she'll have no doubt as to the importance of the discussion that's to ensue, she'll know it weighs heavily on your odds of spending the evening, and the rest of your lives together - "Optimus or Rodimus?"
    y'know, just practice it in the mirror a few times, practice it on your mum, whatever, just get it right!
    yes, you're welcome.

What's the answer.? I'm thinking they may not know what the hell is being said but may mistake the words to be, (depending on the intensity)
    Optimist , Someone who likes to see the glass half full or
    Rodimist , Someone who likes to see rods..
    So i'm guessing Rodimus is the answer..??

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    What's the answer.? I'm thinking they may not know what the hell is being said but may mistake the words to be, (depending on the intensity)
    Optimist , Someone who likes to see the glass half full or
    Rodimist , Someone who likes to see rods..
    So i'm guessing Rodimus is the answer..??
    LMFAO
    Geiger', i thought there were only 2 outcomes, thankyou for showing me my narrow mindedness i'll edit some older posts - "results may vary"

heads up people, now that there's only one starscream left this will soon become the Perth Dating Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MindsetOverhaul View Post
    ''boganhemians"
    HAHAHAHAHA, and I LMFAO and I know it.

heads up people, now that there's only one starscream left this will soon become the Perth Dating Thread
    eww
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I'll leave before that happens...
    You still got mine?? If you did I guess i could relinquish the hold on one of them... if someone reeeally wants one....

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    I'll leave before that happens...
    You still got mine?? If you did I guess i could relinquish the hold on one of them... if someone reeeally wants one....
    yeh bro, i got those two selections aside for you, it's the starscreams that john west rejects that make giegerrocks' the best.
    i shipped 1 to ultramarginal and i only assume that tilbert will get back to me any day now.
    chrisfarano or whoever it was wants one but hasn't got back to me at all so there's one left for now

yeh bro, i got those two selections aside for you, it's the starscreams that john west rejects that make giegerrocks' the best.
    i shipped 1 to ultramarginal and i only assume that tilbert will get back to me any day now.
    chrisfarano or whoever it was wants one but hasn't got back to me at all so there's one left for now
    Definitely after one. Can pay cash and pick up tomorrow or sun anywhere in the metro area.