Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FT-30 Ethereaon (Masterpiece Superion)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default FT-30 Ethereaon (Masterpiece Superion)

FT Superion incoming!

http://www.news.tfw2005.com/2017/11/...uperion-353519

This is their first combiner. Scales with Terminus Giganticus. Just when I swear off buying more FT/3P, they drag me back in!

Will keep an eye on this one since Superion is my favourite combiner. I hope there are options to have the jets facing forward CW style, which was the big kicker for me from getting Zeta's offering

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    FT Superion incoming!

This is their first combiner. Scales with Terminus Giganticus. Just when I swear off buying more FT/3P, they drag me back in!
    GDI... don't want to buy but do not think I can resist the urge... this will be my third 3P Superion too...

*heavy breathing*

*patiently waits foe TBI to stock*

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    GDI... don't want to buy but do not think I can resist the urge... this will be my third 3P Superion too...
    3rd Superion, jeepers haha. I absolutely love combiners and given Takara is unlikely to make official MP's of these within the next five years I don't know how I can resist.

At least this will likely be spread over the next 2-3 years so it won't all hit at once. Have to think these will cost $600-$800 for the whole set.

3rd Superion, jeepers haha. I absolutely love combiners and given Takara is unlikely to make official MP's of these within the next five years I don't know how I can resist.

At least this will likely be spread over the next 2-3 years so it won't all hit at once. Have to think these will cost $600-$800 for the whole set.
    Yeah I think $600 is probably about right. I can't help but get all the TFC combiners. Then Zeta released their ones and they are so awesome. Now FT.... I just hope MMC doesn't jump on the bandwagon and release IDW styled ones

Looks cool, but being Fans Toys the 5 year wait and the cost compared to options like Zeta toys are a turn off.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Yeah I think $600 is probably about right. I can't help but get all the TFC combiners. Then Zeta released their ones and they are so awesome. Now FT.... I just hope MMC doesn't jump on the bandwagon and release IDW styled ones
    Don't you mean Transfomissions toys, MMC are going for OX style..

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Please hold back your wallet until you see is ready, is not worth pre ordering so early stage.

There are so many ft that are still outstanding and we all should learn from pc experience.

As it is Fantoys first take on combining robot it may not be as good.
    I will definitely looking at reviews first.

Given what TW/Zeta have done with their pricing on their combiners, it's possible it may force FT to release them to be a bit cheaper. Unless FT's is ridiculously superior to Zeta's offering, Zeta's ridiculously cheap price could prove incentive enough, especially considering they have pretty solid quality. Not to mention Zeta will be completed long before FT's version.

FT Superion incoming!

I knew you will be coming back.