Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you maintain your perfect physical specimen so they keep drooling over you? ;)

Do you guys have trouble meeting girls?

Quote Originally Posted by sifun View Post
    I'm in the university Mathematics department most of the hours. It's very *stereotypical* there...

Seems to be *much* more fun over at business school, physiotherapy or nursing.

agreed. I'm doing work in IT. Theres no girls period albeit no one my age period.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Somebody should set up a poll.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    Somebody should set up a poll.
    I take it you're referring to me...

I had a look but I can't seem to create one by either editing my first post or setting one up here?

Any help would be much appreciated...

Meeting females isn't the problem, them still willing to talk to you afterwards always seems to be the real issue. To keep my studly good looks I put it down to 2 things, Hard work and good genetics. I must admit I need to work a little harder as I have got slack in the last year, I did have my body fat down to 5% at one stage with the old washboard showing through, the washboard is still there but it has a bit of padding over the top now. You can excercise until the cows come home but if you don't have some control over your eating habits you will find you will get fit but not necessarily ripped.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    I take it you're referring to me...
    LOL. Well I wasn't specifically but you were the first bot that came to mind.

You start a new thread and down the bottom there's an attach poll option. I would suggest at least 8 options to take into account the wide range of different relationships one could have.

I believe this to be important in understanding the demographics of such an online group the same way the state of residence threads were.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

& it's done

I hope I've covered a wide-enough spectrum there...

STL: be careful with eating all that junk - even if you look fit on the outside you may be carrying internal cholestrol. A friend of mine was in that situation; externally looked fit as a fiddle but doctor told him that he was carrying so much internal cholestrol that he was a step away from a heart attack and put him on a strict diet and he took up ice hockey to loose it. Externally he doesn't look any different but apparently blood tests have shown that he's reduced his cholestrol.

Gutsman Heavy: three words: low impact exercise. e.g.: Tai Chi, Pilates, Yoga, aquarobics etc.

I also usually eat oats/muesli for breakfast and morning tea. Like fish and tea (especially green tea), it helps to reduce cholestrol absorption.

I don't care about romantic relationships or anything of the sort so I don't give a damn. However out of personal health I try not to go over too much.