Page 102 of 113 FirstFirst ... 8292979899100101102103104105106107112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1124

Thread: MOTU/POP Acquisitions

I also have 200x Beastman riding the Griffin

It's more suitable than the MOTUC one IMO. The nice detailing of the Griffin works well with the "hyper detailed" (Scott's expression) of 200x.

Well the Classics line looks more Filmation if anything so this detailed Griffin really suits more the 200x versions. Plus I dont collect the classics line figures with the exception of the Horde and Rebellion figures.
    I officially need more shelf space for my MOTU figures.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Does the 200X stuff still sell?

I have the massive 18inch Trap-Jaw statue, sculpted by the 4 Horsemen, that I think I want to get rid of (he takes up a lot of real estate), but am unsure if there's any demand for him.

It's an absolutely beautiful statue, so it'd be a shame to find out it's worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    It's an absolutely beautiful statue, so it'd be a shame to find out it's worthless.
    It is a great statue and I think you could get a bit of money for one.

Cheers, didn't see that auction.

I would have thought it'd go for a bit more, but that's a fair enough price.

Now I just need to find a buyer for mine.

*I'm still keeping my MOTU busts. But I think it's time for the big guy to go.

Sell or trade, really, as at least part of the money will simply be going on MOTU Classics figures anyway (I want a Teela, damnit).
    Last edited by Cat; 12th September 2012 at 08:31 AM.

Hah. Just scored a great deal on a Teela.

The auction had literally only been up for a few minutes.

He-Man, Man-At-Arms, and Teela, all MISB, for $85US.

Anyone want a He-Man?

Sorceress finally arrives! Also a nice addition to the Horde - Catra (jealous B!#@%, I mean beauty ) Also got 1st generation Screech so that my Zoar has someone to dogfight with. All from BBTS POL

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

These arrived yesterday:

To be honest, I think I have lost my ability to care about this line. It doesn't help that their paint quality are pretty awful, all these figures are painted over black plastic and 'scratch easy'.

I haven't opened any of them but the paint looks to have that powdery make up look as if it would wipe away if I rub my finger on it. Mekaneck looks decent enough but the paint still has that 'wipe away' surface feel although the figure is rather plain looking in person and seems rather 'half assed'. Paint looks particularly bad on Skeletor due to the smooth surfaces and the Dragon could have been better done sculpt wise.

The Snake men are pretty good, fortunately the paint over black it's not as noticeable thanks to the rough scaly skin but I doubt durability.

Why on earth are they doing that black plastic thing now?

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedBreaker View Post
    Why on earth are they doing that black plastic thing now?
    Don't dare to touch any of them on a warm day unless you want to finger paint