Thread: "DON'T MIX THE STREAMS" What happens when you put Kreons and Megablox together.

Default "DON'T MIX THE STREAMS" What happens when you put Kreons and Megablox together.

For the last couple months I've been starting to wonder what to do with my growing collection of assembled Kreons.

I like them, they are cute and a lot of the more recent ones have pretty good little alt modes.

The problem is, there isn't really room for them in my normal display cabinet, they take up a lot of flat realestate without really filling in the volume above. I have a few dotted around here and there. but most are filling up spaces in the cd cabinet.

I then discovered these things called "Battlescapes" a Mega Blocks product that is supposed to go with your halo figures and playsets. The price is a bit steep, $80 at TRU and $48 at Big W, I found one on sale for $35 which I think is a very good price for them.

Once I got it there is a lot of structure underneath so there would be a fair expense in design and manufacturing.

Each battlescape is basically the same main base but with different accessories, the battlescape 3 that I picked up has a fair few pieces to make a covenant type base in one corner. They are designed so you can join up more than one, if you had enough money and space you could make a very large diorama, especially if you supplemented structures from other build sets to increase the 3rd Dimension.

Anyway, without further ado, here are some photos of the carnage.

My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Hehe, looks pretty cool UM - they certainly do a good and you could see someone going crazy with them but yeah, not cheap huh?

I take it the Olive-green area running through the middle is meant to represent some sort of water?

I view the olive green as a grass.? overall it looks like two built areas on opposite sides of a field.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

then add some Lego structures as bases for each side - viola!! and all three companies will have a field day with their lawyers hahahahah....I like battle scenes like this! Lol on the altmode warpath - he looked more like I got hit and now ive just fallen faceflat on the ground instead.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]