Thread: (very uncreative) CW Exhaust

Default (very uncreative) CW Exhaust

Vaguely embarrassed to post this, as it's not particularly creative. The idea is not mine; the heavy lifting for this custom was done by the fine folk at Reprolabels.com with their sticker set to convert CW Wheeljack (#wheeljacksowhite) to Exhaust. I also owe props to CHILENO20 whose version of this I saw before trying my own. CHILENO20 made some bolder colour choices than I did and his is pretty darn good.

In terms of repainting, I added black to the robot forearms, the crotch, and in car mode, the front and side skirts and back "window".

A welcome addition to the 'Cons in my display at home.

Transformers custom CW Exhaust by M-bot

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

The no smoking messages seem to be counter-intuitive to Exhaust's character/motif. I wonder if it was done to circumvent legal issues. I'd like to see someone do a CW Slicer though. I would, but... over a decade ago I bought an Alternators Wheeljack with the intention of repainting it as Alternators Slicer. Never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    The no smoking messages seem to be counter-intuitive to Exhaust's character/motif. I wonder if it was done to circumvent legal issues. I'd like to see someone do a CW Slicer though. I would, but... over a decade ago I bought an Alternators Wheeljack with the intention of repainting it as Alternators Slicer. Never happened.
    I'm not certain about the reasons, but Reprolabels have emphatically stated they will never do Marlboro/Marlboor stickers for MP Exhaust. I suspect it's an anti-smoking stance from the company. So I guess the "smoking kills" labels on this set are a nod to cigarette advertising while actually promoting the opposite.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

The Marlboro thing would also be a legal thing, as it's a registered trademark. But yeah, corporate ethics for the win. It also goes to show just how remarkably bland CW Wheeljack is to have so much white space for Reprolabels to go on!

I want these stickers, thank u v much.

Looks mint!