Page 262 of 515 FirstFirst ... 242252257258259260261262263264265266267272282 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I also saw this at Garden City on the weekend outside BigW, which I never noticed before so could have been there for a while, as the one I saw in Melbourne was about 2 years ago.

I want one. For my nephew & niece, of course. Oh wait, there are 3 seats.

The one in Melbourne (Watergardens SC) is long gone ... been replaced.
    Last edited by Megatran; 1st June 2016 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Wasn't RR cheaper anyway as she didn't come with the stand?
    Yeah she was $10 or $20 cheaper than Tracks when I bought them both from HLJ.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

ToysRUs at Garden City got in a couple of cases of GEN Deluxes for the sale today, which were the last wave of Combiners (Autobot cars)... to go with their Sky Lynx toys.
    But be careful if you want to get a Sky Lynx from there during the sale as one was clearly a returned toy that was re-taped by the customer to look like it wasn't opened... but all the plastic ties were gone, leaving the toy to sit loose inside the plastic insert. So it could be missing something or has something broken.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    ToysRUs at Garden City got in a couple of cases of GEN Deluxes for the sale today, which were the last wave of Combiners (Autobot cars)... to go with their Sky Lynx toys.
    But be careful if you want to get a Sky Lynx from there during the sale as one was clearly a returned toy that was re-taped by the customer to look like it wasn't opened... but all the plastic ties were gone, leaving the toy to sit loose inside the plastic insert. So it could be missing something or has something broken.
    Someone must have bought the retaped Sky Lynx as I took the last one today (crushed corner but still had all plastic ties), only Onslaughts left, and a few Deluxes.

All other stores at Garden City were very barren.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Just found crazybolt at big w brisbane cbd. Still in its case box on a staff trolley. Happily removed it from its bonds lol $28

Big W Runaway Bay still have Generations Commanders for $12, but more importantly are putting out all new stock ACROSS the store in the isles, so lots of new toy goodness. No Fort Max, but so many others from the catalogue. I reckon a couple of days and it might be out.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Big W Runaway Bay still have Generations Commanders for $12, but more importantly are putting out all new stock ACROSS the store in the isles, so lots of new toy goodness. No Fort Max, but so many others from the catalogue. I reckon a couple of days and it might be out.
    Popped in today, about 8-9 of both Fort Max and Victorion not in toy section. They were on an end cap near outdoor stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Holdobot View Post
    Popped in today, about 8-9 of both Fort Max and Victorion not in toy section. They were on an end cap near outdoor stuff.

Thanks, mate. Went in this afternoon and found them. Still 9 there, but maybe a few Victorion missing. For those looking ts the far left of the store, near the Ninja Turtles end cap.

He's a hefty fellow too. I'm glad I didn't bite when I saw them at Myers for $379!
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Did you check to see what price Victorion was right now before the sale?
    Last edited by Bowser The Second; 10th June 2016 at 09:07 AM.

Big W Kawana has some of the Power Battlers for $5 and also has a heap of Fort Max and Victorions.