Page 270 of 515 FirstFirst ... 250260265266267268269270271272273274275280290 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

KMart Helensvale had 3x Astrotrain, 1x Alpha Trion, no deluxes, no heads, and a single Rewind. I passed on Alpha.... He looks garish
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Kmart Hervey Bay have plenty of wave 2 titan masters and wave 1 legends.

completely sold out of voyagers and they haven't gotten any deluxes yet.

Target had nothing new except for the RID 1 step 6-pack, which is apparently a target exclusive, and has an deco for 1 step optimus prime which isn't available anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by RayRay84 View Post
    Kmart Hervey Bay have plenty of wave 2 titan masters and wave 1 legends.

completely sold out of voyagers and they haven't gotten any deluxes yet.

Target had nothing new except for the RID 1 step 6-pack, which is apparently a target exclusive, and has an deco for 1 step optimus prime which isn't available anywhere else.
    Do you mean Wave 2 Voyagers, or was it Wave 2 Deluxes? Because that might be a first for Australia
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Do you mean Wave 2 Voyagers, or was it Wave 2 Deluxes? Because that might be a first for Australia
    Titan Masters are the individually packaged heads...

yeah, it was wave 2 Titan masters - I wish it was the deluxes!

I only watched seven the other night as well...

Robots In Disguise One Step Changer Collection @ Target in Toowoomba, $79

TRU Mt Gravatt (Garden City) had only a few Wave 1 Titan Master head dudes left, but someone had stashed a full set on one of the top shelves. After a little climbing, I finally had my CrashBash.

There is one Horibulk, one Nightbeat left on shelf, and as a nice surprise three full sets of Mini-con Weaponizers. I don't know which wave this was, and interspersed with previous waves. Includes Lormdoomitron, Bashbreaker, Slipstream (but not the old slipstream, he's a blue autobot binocular set) and Dino dude Tricerashot.

Also spotted Alpha Trion, Astrotrain on top shelf, and the big Rid Hyperthing flying Optimus. Sadly no Computron, which I'd come up to pick up.
    Last edited by reillyd; 4th September 2016 at 07:07 PM.

Still no Titans Return toys at Kmart Sunnybank and Sunnybank Hills... or at BigW Kuraby and Calamvale.
    I know it is a non-sighting, but I have people asking where to find them, so this saves them the trip... for now at least.

Wasn't sure where to post this one (as it's not a physical toy) but saw an ad for Transformers Titans Return "In Store Now" on a bus shelter this morning. I didn't see any others for the rest of the trip.

It was fleeting and from the other side of the road. Will try and get a pic on the way home. I couldn't tell what was actually featured on the poster... it was quite dark (I thought it was a movie poster at first; I got that kind of feel from it...)

I don't recall seeing TF toys advertised this way before. So does that mean Hasbro believes they have good volumes in the market now?

I noticed Titan returns ad on Foxtel children’s channel last Sunday. Can't remember which one but I thought what the ??? this is new as they never advertise.
    Also noticed RID advertised this morning at a bus shelter in NSW. I wonder if there was a marketing team change of sorts at Hasbro??
    All I can say about time