Page 17 of 870 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222737 ... LastLast

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I now see these guys as very common but I am yet to see a Universe Inferno.
    I havent seen Waspy or Blurr ... yet. Hope they do get more common in time.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I got Waspinator yesterday. The arms pop off way too easily (all four of them). The wing-flapping gimmick is cool and I like how the beast mode is able to stand (rare for insect modes). But overall I think the original Waspinator is better engineered.
    Where from?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Castle Hill TRU. Also saw Blurr there too.

Thanks, Sigh, reaaaally need to learn how to take the bus to Castle Hill also for that matter Rouse Hill as well. I miss out on a lot of TFs with this commuting thing.....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

i saw waspy, blurr and samurai prowl at toys r us hurstville, they have an entire isle for transformers now! amazing, $30 safeguards there too
    Spank you very much

Spotted Treadbolt for $30, Silverbolt and Stormcloud for $40 at Uncle Pete's @ Roselands. I was looking for Inferno, however ):

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    Spotted Treadbolt for $30, Silverbolt and Stormcloud for $40 at Uncle Pete's @ Roselands. I was looking for Inferno, however ):
    I would be tempted on a Universe Darkwing if they get released here even if I already know the mold to be somewhat...'simplistic'.

Those are awesome prices!
    MP-05 legal acquisition process:

www.megatron.net.au

My collection and stuff for sale:

www.csapo.com.au/ttf/tiby'stransformers.htm

Stormcloud for $40 at Uncle Pete's @ Roselands.
    If I ever spot Stormcloud for $40 I don't think I'm going to be able to resist. There's just something about a Decepticon toy with a heart. I feel like he must be some sort of Care Bears or Rainbow Brite villain.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Thanks, Sigh, reaaaally need to learn how to take the bus to Castle Hill also for that matter Rouse Hill as well. I miss out on a lot of TFs with this commuting thing.....
    Since they "upgraded" the bus interchange at Blacktown I'm not sure if the Mt Druitt-Castle Hill bus goes via Blacktown and the T-way or via Quakers hill Parkway anymore. Not that it matters as the Castle Hill TRU is nowhere near the main shopping centre...

To get to Rouse hill you would have to catch a bus to Blacktown then the new T-Way Rouse Hill-Riverstone service...

Rouse Hill Big W had 2x Animated Swindle, but both had pretty ordinary paint apps, and stress marks/discoloured sections on the bonnet.
    Rouse Hill also had 2x Animated Lockdown and Bumblebee retools (that come with Swindle) for $23.88, and a stack of Ult Bumblebee's,.

Big W Plumpton had a stack of Dirge, Bandit Lockdown and Megatron Activators, Stormcloud and previous Universe ultra's a stack of Ult Bumblebee's and some Universe Ironhides and Acid Storms.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Big W Warringah has most of the Wave 3 Animated Voyagers (Grimlock, Optimus, and Lugnut) as well as the Universe Legends packs.