Thread: Howdy all :)

Default Howdy all :)

Hi people and greetings from Sydney (originally Melbourne)

I've been a transformers collector, mainly G1, on and off for about 10years now. Probably like many of you my love for transformers began with the introduction of the G1 transformers cartoon series (back in the late 80's for me).

My first transformers was in 89, it was a broken G1 Swoop in which I broke during a school show and tell lol ahh the infamous fragile beak got me...my mum had to end up buying a replacement for the poor kid. Unfortunately that swoop was it during my childhood years as I was more into other things, although I stilled loved the G1 cartoon. I started collecting in the early 2000's after rekindling my love after watching the whole G1 cartoon series and the 86 movie again.

So there is a quick intro of myself, hope to see u all around these forums soon
    Last edited by leej84; 26th June 2014 at 03:15 AM.

Greetings and Welcome to OZformers!
    Glad you've decided to join us.

Thank you hope to post some pics up soon

Welcome to Ozformers. Hey Parramatta Toy Fair is back. It's on August 24 (sunday). so If your not working that day and say hi in person to other Sydneysiders in the flesh. we do have our meetings usually post fair in the nearby Westpoint foodcourt.

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]