Released here - No. TakaraTOMY Mall exclusive
    Approximate Retail Price - ¥9180 ($115)
    Approximate Size - 26cm
    Allegiance - Autobot
    Alt-modes - Battle Car, Jet, Beast, Tank, Submarine, Robot
    Main Features/Gimmicks - Sixchanger, Headmaster
    Main Colours - Red, white, black, blue
    Main Accessories - Jack (Headmaster), 2 guns

Note: This toy is a retool and repaint of Titans Return Sixshot. See that thread for comments about the original mould, this thread will cover changes made.

Front of the box (clean)

Front of the box (w/ translation)

Back of the box (clean)

Back of the box (w/ translation)

Jet mode w/ Jack

Battle Car mode

Beast mode. Note that in the pack-in comic, the Japanese word used for "beast" is 怪獣 (Kaiju). This does mean 'beast' but in the sense of a monster rather than just an animal.

Submarine^Gun mode

Tank mode

Robot mode

Thoughts
    This toy carries all of the qualities of TR Sixshot, which I think is a really nice toy in its own right. At $115 RRP it's a tad expensive for a Leader Class toy. I got a slight preorder discount so I only paid $100 for mine. Considering that G1 Greatshot originally retailed for what would be roughly $105 in today's money, the asking price for this toy isn't too bad at all. And I'm sure it's much cheaper than whatever the ridiculously scalperrific aftermarket price for a G1 Greatshot would be. TakaraTOMY have also put more paint ops on this toy compared to TR Sixshot, although probably on par with LG Sixshot.

An excellent toy that I would highly recommend if this character or toy happens to interest you. Otherwise feel free to just stick with Sixshot as Greatshot doesn't really add anything that Sixshot doesn't already give you.

Very nicely done, but kind of makes me mad that Hasbro didn't put the same effort into their Quickswitch release - it's a great 'blank slate' mold by it's nature that could be easily retooled in a bunch of interesting ways...

Quickswitch is harder to do since the G1 toy is a whole new mould whereas G1 Greatshot was always a retool of Sixshot. I agree that TR Quickswitch feels shoehorned which is why I skipped it.

Having said that, the G1 Sixshot design is better than Quickswitch's, so a G1 accurate CHUG Quickswitch would likely be inferior to Sixshot anyway.

Got mine a while ago and while I like it, its not THAT amazing. For example, he feels a little light. One thing that REALLY bugs me though is the amount of space between clicks on his toes. It almost gives him ankle tilts, but they end up being a tad too far apart, so he can stand rigid or be ridiculously spread legged.

I prefer Greatshot to Sixshot, so I am glad I waited for this guy instead of Sixshot