Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Today's breakfast, lunch and dinner consisted of

2 sausage and egg mcmuffin meals
    Zinger stacker meal
    Grand Angus meal.

Never again... Never again
    :Ouch:

PS: Trev, I want that steak
    Sheesh, if I did that I'd ruin not only my own internal plumbing. But probably the cities as well.

Tried the KFC taco the other day, and wasn't too impressed by it.

I really love the idea of it being a hard-shell taco inside a soft taco, for added elements of texture, but in the end it was just the contents of a KFC Twister in it.

I think the box was more surprising than the Taco.

Mmmm, taco tank...

(catching up on a few random things after the last couple weeks working on my BotCon adventure)

Last week I also saw that Woolies were trying to do pretzels... with emphasis on "trying", as I bought one to test out and it was terrible.
    These were more like salty bagels than pretzels, which need to be roasted with oil or fried to give it a that texture you get on the crusts of deep-pan pizzas at Dominos or Pizza Hut.
    These didn't even taste right either... even after I heated them up a bit to see if that helped.

A week later they stopped selling them.
    Which is a shame, because pretzels are really popular in America (and I LOVE them - just ask Fatbot from the ones we had over in America), and a grocery chain like Woolies could be the sort of outlet to be able to master the 3-step process and roll it out nation-wide.

Have a shocking cold so made a chicken soup in the slow-cooker with 16 different vegetables (half a doz straight from our vege patch) today. Hopefully all those nutrients will knock it on the head

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Have a shocking cold so made a chicken soup in the slow-cooker with 16 different vegetables (half a doz straight from our vege patch) today. Hopefully all those nutrients will knock it on the head
    chase it with a double shot of scotch and some warm trackies and you;ll bounce back in no time

I had this shake the other day at Food Craft Expresso Erskinville
    It's known as the Tellaball shake

And my creation from Friday night

So there is ice cream with BACON so I decided to do ice cream with Chorizo! Then I added Carmel sauce. Oh so awesome, best thing ever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    chase it with a double shot of scotch and some warm trackies and you;ll bounce back in no time
    That's what my dad used to recommend

When in Melb my mate was making me these hot drinks out of scotch, lemon & honey. Made them that strong I think I was just too pissed to remember I was crook

Picked up 2 tubs of that Golden Gay Time ice cream. Soooo good. Already finished 1 tub of the stuff and it has only been in the freezer for 2 days.....
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    Picked up 2 tubs of that Golden Gay Time ice cream. Soooo good. Already finished 1 tub of the stuff and it has only been in the freezer for 2 days.....
    What store do you find that? I don't recall seeing it at Coles or Woolies.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Coles came out with a lot of new ice-creams about a month ago, and those "Packed" ones have some unusual flavours, but very expensive.
    The "Packed" tubs are now down to $4 "everyday" from $9... at least at my nearest Coles... which isn't good, as they can be very addictive.